295

Chapter 295

An agency group concert.

Usually, it was an event that could be held by a company that had at least one male and female idol group each, and even a promising rookie group.

In that sense, it might seem that this agency, which had three groups from <Idol Co>, met the minimum conditions... It was an illusion.

On my way home, I frowned as I checked the plan I had brought with me.

'I don't think anyone will like it.'

There was no unique color to this hastily made agency even if someone were to wash their eyes and look for it.

This was what was commonly referred to as the 'feeling unique to that agency'.

'For audience satisfaction, there must be a common demand between the groups.'

I didn't know why the agency had the guts to plan its own concert using the winners of an audition program and the money they made from them.

Of course, the purpose was roughly guessed.

"Hm~ I guess they're trying to show off the newly debuted kids?"

Keun Sejin shrugged and spoke.

"Look, they even gave them the composition to cover some of our songs from <Idol Co>~."

"Mmm."

And Bae Sejin, who was drinking water in the kitchen, spoke with a slightly nervous face.

"... Isn't this an attempt to change generations?"

"Generation change?"

"Well, uh, we don't have much time left on our contracts... They need something that would induce the fans to like the rookie group!"

"That... ! Are they misjudging that this group has already exhausted its potential?"

Kim Raebin was frightened as if it sounded plausible. Bae Sejin nodded his head seriously.

"... It could be."

Really.

'Did he see it on WeTube?'

After watching so many KPOP related channels, it seemed that he had some clumsy knowledge.

I smiled and shook my head.

"I don't think so. It seems like they're just trying to bring some buzz to the group."

"That, is that so?"

"Yes. Maybe the previous season didn't go as well as our season, so I think they're trying to make some gains. Don't worry too much."

We had barely built up a friendly relationship, so it was too much of a waste from the company's point of view to give up on TeStar here.

'They must be thinking that we will renew the contracts.'

The benefits attached to TeStar's weight class would continue at a high level.

'There's no great merit in splitting the belly of the goose that lays the golden eggs.'

Keun Sejin readily agreed.

"I agree! Still, it's good to be alert~ Hmm, I think hyung's words are in a good direction too."

"... Yes."

"It's a good idea."

Bae Sejin and Kim Raebin quickly discarded the conspiracy theory. And Cha Eugene intervened without hesitation.