378

Chapter 378

Posts about Ryu Gunwoo began to appear in the university community right after episode 1 was broadcast.

---------------------==

[Alumni just appeared on TV]

But did we have someone like that at our school?

---------------------==

-? Articles like this must be legally given and notated.

└ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What? Let me see his face then.

-He's almost a celebrity so I can upload it, right? (screenshot)

└Wow

└Wow....

People who initially scolded and dismissed the incident changed their stances the moment they saw the screenshot. It was the power of appearance stats and correction.

-Is his name R.G.W? I'm fucking shaking

-It's in the subtitles, so why are you using his initials?

└ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He doesn't have Facelook or Inheart. I guess he lived quietly.

-There's really no one who knows?

As comments started to increase as I scrolled through the pages, there was even a person claiming to know Ryu Gunwoo that appeared.

-Oh, this is the person I did the group assignment with.

└Quickly describe it

└How was he?

└He was quiet and worked hard, and he was very smart and wore glasses.

└He has it all. I'm fucking jealous.

└What did he major in?

└I think it was something on the business side.

Fortunately, this Ryu Gunwoo also lived a similar life as I did when I was a first-year student, so nothing bad was said.

'There's always people who want to catch a free ride.'

I wasn't famous enough for people to start faking information yet, so that was that.

I shook my head when I saw the comments where a person who was stealing my personal information and a person who was telling the other one not to do that were starting to fight.

Of course, people started talking about Ryu Chungwoo being more famous than me.

-Are they twins?

... Ryu Chungwoo's nonsense almost spread, but fortunately, it was corrected.

-?? No, they are relatives ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're often together though

-What kind of comic book is this? A gold medalist and an idol are both students at a prestigious university.

└Ah ㅋㅋㅋ it's like finishing a light novel in one go

And these posts were screenshotted and uploaded to other communities and then to social media.