312

Chapter 312

The two-day concert ended in great success.

- Please, encore

-No, how could you make something like this and finish it in two days, you crazy bastards (good intention, not true)

- Be sure to buy the VOD when it comes out. This is a recommendation for public interest.

The overwhelming majority of fans who came to the audience showed a favorable response. First of all, it was fun and fresh.

A dramatic concert that embodied a narrative. Since we were good at the stage, we must have eaten half of it.

There was nothing to remove when the status window popped up. The performance was great.

Of course, there were some people who were disappointed in terms of intimacy and communication, but after the W Live after-party as scheduled, it decreased dramatically.

[Congrats ☜ TeStar karaoke opening ☞Congratulations]

We didn't just recite the behind-the-scenes concert, we got selected songs in the form of a karaoke room and ran.

Thanks to that, my throat was a bit strained, but... It was worth it.

'Good.'

I put all the pear bellflower juice I was drinking down my throat.

A cold wind was blowing outside. It looked like the guys who went out would have a hard time.

- Are you really not going, Moondaemoondae?

The guy who asked until the end eventually went out to enjoy just one day off. He deserved it.

Now was the beginning of November, the period of preparing the stage for the end of the year.

What it meant was that we shouldn't expect a day off this year after today.

'No, until about February.'

It would end with an awards ceremony and tour combo.

Today, there was no special contact from the staff. They'd be filthy busy too.

They said that the format of this concert was special, so it was difficult for us to match it perfectly at concert halls or tours.

So, they must be diligently modifying the plan by mixing general concert configurations according to the specifications of various venues.

'It's a busy season.'

Today would also be my last free day, so it was better to clear my head and rest...

Ding!

My smartphone rang.

[VTIC Shin Cheongryeo Sunbaenim: (Image)]

[VTIC Shin Cheongryeo Sunbaenim: How are you?]

"... ..."

Was I supposed to say hello? Whenever I had to rest, this bastard would contact me and I had never seen anything good from it, so it was best to just ignore it.

However, when I saw the attached image, I changed my mind.

I thought it was a dog again, but it wasn't, it was a screenshot from an internet article.

["A magical boy who defeats villains with a song!" TeStar 〈T-Holic's Show Business〉 Appearance]

It was a provocation.

I replied to the guy.

[Yes, sunbaenim. We are working hard. So many people enjoyed the photo you sent, so I'm going to accept it now.]