I'm With You Always

And if you do listen to this while reading this, I suggest listening to Darkness At The Heart Of My Love or Mary On A Cross while doing this specific chapter, it makes it strangely emotional

Never before had you felt so...euphoric as the humans called it.

Lord Megatron had acquired the omega keys and was getting ready to devise a plan to finally destroy the Autobots. Starscream was much more open now that Enfield was finally with him. Predaking had finally been complete, Shockwave planning to show him later this week. Knockout had befriended this young Vehicon who was clumsy, everyone was happy.

Then there was you, having more time to spend with Shockwave and Enfield.

Speaking of which, that's what you were doing right now, chilling with Enfield on the open bridge, awaiting Shockwave who disappeared into a Groundbridge about an hour ago.

"What are we waiting for again?" The femme asked, rocking on her pedes next to Staracream, who had Megatron tower next to him, Soundwave not staying far from his liege, Knockout next to him.

"We're waiting for Shockwave to return with his..." you paused. "Wild Card."

Your Minicon friend cocked an optic ridge and you chuckled softly, adjusting your cloak that tried to cling to your wing.

"Do you recall the extinction of the creatures called Predacons?" you inquired, and Starscream winced beside you.

Enfield, despite looking away from the mech, seemed to sense it, looking to the S.I.C with concern. For some reason, the interaction almost immediately fascinated you.

"How did you know he was uncomfortable?" you asked, tilting your helm.

Enfield paused, trying to find a way to put it into words.

"When you become mates with someone, your sparks merge, so if a feeling is extreme in Starscream, I can tell," Enfield explained.

You hummed, trying to show disinterest.

"Fascinating, anyways, after extensive research in Predacons fossils, he found a way to replicate one."

Just as you finished your sentence, Shockwave returned through the Ground Bridge Soundwave summoned a while back.

"Shockwave, I believe you promised me a weapon?" Lord Megatron pried, his optics giving away his impatience.

Shockwave nodded, coming closer, then gesturing to the Ground Bridge with his servo.

"Indeed, my liege, I present to you, the ultimate Autobot hunter."

Then, a large form slowly began to emerge from the Bridge. Though you had seen Predaking multiple times, never before had he seemed so large. Then again, what were you expecting?

Once the Predacon fully emerged, he rose to his full height. Predaking's plates were colored a dark, ashy gray, with orange highlights. His limbs were long, and clawed at the end, a long tail that shifted from behind him, orange webbed wings tucked into his body. Horned helm with yellow optics paired nicely with sharp teeth and mandibles.

Predaking then spread out his wings, easily towering over the Vehicons that stood guard around him, then let out an earth shaking roar, screechy and terrifying. To anyone else, of course.

You flashed your denta, leaving Enfield's side and approaching the Predacon, who leaned down, sniffing your held out servo for a moment, before nuzzling into your sharp digits, scratching an itch on the underside of his chin.

"Predaking is a cloned Predacon, made thanks to found Predacon fossils discovered by both Y/n and I," Shockwave explained. "Loyal to both them and I, and you once you show you are trustworthy."