"Y/n, you've returned."

You hummed in reply and scrambled onto your tall stool and just sat there, staring into the ground. Shockwave's loud pedesteps sounded in your ears as he approached you.

"Did Enfield retrieve you?" He inquired and you narrowed your eyes.

"Yes." You sighed, and Shockwave nodded before returning to his work.

You found it difficult at times to find someone just to vent too about your bottled up feelings.

Maybe you should go talk to Enfield, she would listen. But would she care? A voice rang in your audio receptors and your lip quivered as you held in lubricants. You sighed and hopped off your stool and strided out of the Lab and made your way to the main bridge. As you did you were thankful to see only Starscream, Breakdown, Knockout and Enfield. Starscream was bickering with K.O as Breakdown tried to break the two up while Enfield stood at the helm of the ship with a datapad in hand. As your pede steps sounded Enfield's helm popped up and her expression brightened. She then set her datapad aside and rushed over to you. Her face seemed like it was ready to burst with jumbles of words.

"Guess what?"

I cocked an optic ridge.

"Apparently there's a new femme con on board! Her name is Arachnid." Enfield whispered excitedly.

The mere sound of that name wanted you to rip her vocal cords out. From the sound of it this 'Arachnid' seemed to be a Techno Organic, like the Insecticons. You cringed.

"Anything else?..." You asked, propping a servo on your hip.

But before Enfield could speak there were loud pede steps sounding from the left of the two of you. Coming into the main bridge you spotted Lord Megatron and a strange Con you didn't recognise. You guessed this was the infamous Arachnid. She seemed like a Glitch to say the least. Strange Insecticon-like legs protruded from her back and her legs were beyond thin.

"Ah, it seems almost everyone is in here," Megatron mused.

"Everyone, meet Arachnid, a new comrade, treat her fairly."

The Warlord then turned away and left, obviously not wanting to really talk to anyone right now. You never thought you'd be relating to your Lord right now but here we are. Oh yay Arachnid is coming towards you and Enfield this sucks.

"Ah, finally some more femmes on this ship." She greeted, and you narrowed your optics.

"I do not go by a gender, Arachnid." You said in a low growl.

The insecticon raised her servos innocently.

"Don't mind them, they're grumpy." Enfield explained, pointing to you while you looked at her, slightly offended.

You weren't grumpy, were you? You pondered on that statement for a moment before Arachnid's voice sliced you out of your thoughts.

"It's quite alright, I am Arachnid, but you already know that." She said with a wink, and you recoiled with visible disgust.

"Who are you?"

You were about to retort a response when Enfield just decided to introduce the two of you. You growled quietly, to the point where only Soundwave could probably hear. Enfield then began to talk happily with Arachnid while you stood in the background, thinking very darkly. Of course, the moment you actually wanted to hang out with someone some stupid Glitch just takes her away. You were very close to shooting her but your reputation probably wasn't too good at the moment you decided not to. You then stomped away angrily, storming past everyone else who either ignored you or stepped away in fear. You made your way to the roof of the Nemesis and stared out towards the clouds that flew beside the large ship. Your wings drooped from behind you. As you gazed you failed to hear the almost silent pede steps approaching you from behind. But you did notice when a familiar slender digit tapped you on the shoulder. You could've offline right then and there. Your wings tensed and you slowly turned around only to see a reflection of yourself on a triangular visor.

"Commander Soundwave." You greeted, trying not to stutter.

Your eyes trailed down and you noticed the faint marks of your blades on his Chassis. You winced and let yourself look at the TIC where his eyes would be. Soundwave then reached out with his lean arms and they gently wrapped around your waist and tugged you into his chassis. You froze for a moment as you realised that he was hugging you. You sputtered in confusion as you gradually returned the hug. What in the name of the living Primus is happening? Am I dreaming? Your thoughts shot around as fast as a jet as Soundwave held you close. One of Soundwave's digits then found their way to your wings and gently stroked them. You shuddered as he trailed scars across your wings. Why was he being so gentle?

"Statement: I forgive you."

Just as you began to savour the moment the Communications Officer pulled away and walked back inside the Nemesis like nothing happened. You stood there, flabbergasted. You then started to shudder violently. You clenched your fists and ever so slowly made your way to the Lab. You weren't about to allow yourself or your emotions to get the better of you. As you returned back to the lab once more you were pleasantly surprised to see Shockwave missing. You approached his work space and began to ransack the area, fear now creeping into your spark. Panic flared as you searched but the emotion dwindled as you finally spotted the black and purple tube. The Cortical Psychic Path. You picked up the long tube and then looked up to one of the data sets on Shockwave's desk. You pulled up the other end of the tube and attached it into the computer. You then slid the other end to the back of your helm, and you used your intricate digits to press a few buttons to turn it on. A feeling buzzed and slithered in the back of your helm but you ignored it as you began to type furiously into the computer in front of you. As you accessed your own Processor you managed to successfully locate your emotions. Once the Cortical Psychic Patch had a good grip on it you moved the file of your emotions into the red file called 'storage'. You wondered to yourself why you weren't just deleting the emotions, though before you could question your own motives the feelings suddenly faded. You paused, then looked up to the semi see through screen to see the feelings in your processor sitting innocently in storage. You have done it. No more obstacles.No more pain. No more love. You then powered down the Dataset and went to take the Psychic Patch off but a sudden voice made you pause.

"Y/n?"

You turned around, it was Enfield and Shockwave. You nodded.

"Yes, Sir, what is it you need?" You inquired, and the two exchanged a glance.

Shockwave's audial fins then shot up with sudden realisation and his singular optic dimmed.

"Y/n what are you doing with the Cortical Psychic Path?" He demanded, taking a few steps towards you.

You didn't move an inch, only staring eerily into his optic. You then yanked the Patch off and held it in your servos. You handed it to Shockwave who seemed worried.

"Just finishing up some personal business sir."

Enfield then went up to you and her derma was quivering, you looked at her blankly.

Her optics widened and she turned to Shockwave in worry. He only looked between the two of you for a moment before looking at the red screen noticing the absence of your feelings.

"Y/n.. where are your emotions?"

"Gone." You stated simply. "I stored them away."

Enfield's wings dropped, and she seemed to zone out until you noticed lubricants welling in her optics.

"Why are you shedding coolant?" You demanded, tilting your helm.

Enfield shook her head and wiped the leaking tears away. She then looked back up to Shockwave who was typing furiously away into the data set, but he couldn't access your emotions. His audial fins drooped and he shook his head at Enfield.

"I can't get into it, and Y/n won't let me either." He explained, and Enfield nodded shakily.

She then left the lab, her soft sobs echoing throughout the Nemesis. And as she left you let yourself think. Why was she sad?