Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 18

Start from the beginning

Old man: Okay everything is ready.

Hidan: About time, where is it?

Old man: The next room to your right.

Hidan and Kakuzu went to the room and later came out with boxes, Hidan was carrying me three and Kakuzu two.

Hidan: Take this one, is the less heavier.

Shimu grabbed the box, for it was heavy but just a little bit nothing she couldn’t handle, Kakuzu gave the old man some money, Kakuzu looked in pain as he gave the old man the money. They soon left the house and head back to the hideout. Shimu was dying to know what was in the box like a little girl.

Shimu: Um… So what’s in these boxes?

Hidan: Weapons.

Shimu: Oh okay…

They kept on walking, Hidan and Kakuzu in front and Shimu in the back, she was getting slower, the box was now getting heavy. Hidan looked at her from the corner of his eyes.

Hidan: Let’s take a break.

Kakuzu: We’re almost there.

Hidan: Yeah but I want to take a break.

Kakuzu: *Sigh* Fine.

They sat the boxes down and tooked a break. Since Shimu wasn’t feeling well cause of her memories she sat down away from Hidan and Kakuzu. Hidan wasn’t paying attention to Shimu, he just laid down against a tree and rest there for a little bit.

Kakuzu: What’s wrong with her?

Hidan looked over to Shimu to see that she was sitting down, and looking down to her hands. Hidan then looked back a Kakuzu.

Hidan: Not my problem.

Kakuzu: Sure it isn’t… Where did she go?

Hidan: What do you me-

Hidan was interrupted by a voice coming from behind both Kakuzu and Hidan.

Looking for this beauty?

Hidan and Kakuzu stood up fast facing the guy, but it wasn’t only one guy there were three of them. Hidan chuckled.

Hidan: Big mistake messing with us.

We don’t want any trouble, just your weapons or this beauty right here.

Hidan: Take the weapons then.

Kakuzu: Fuck no Hidan, that’s my money right there.

Hidan: Well you heard him, give us back the girl now.

Why should we? *Licks Shimu’s cheek*

Shimu: Gross!

Hidan: Oi! You fucking pig, leave her alone!

Kakuzu: Here we go. Let them have her.

Hidan: Fuck no, she is my maid!

Not anymore.

The guy turned Shimu’s head and was about to kissed her, Hidan was about to take out his sword but just before Hidan did and just before the guy was about to kissed her Shimu screamed at the guy.

Shimu: You pig! Get away from me!

Shimu puched him right in the face making him let go of her and fall down to the ground. Shimu broke his nose. She then ran over Hidan and hide behind him.

Kakuzu: Nice punch.

Shimu: Shut up, you wanted to leave me.

Kakuzu: Hm.