Chp.23 Wrestlemania 39

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR's POV-

-April 2, 2023-

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the biggest event of all WWE history, where wrestlers entertain fans, give them hope, enjoy the show, hype the show, show the fans the greatest moments of their lives: WrestleMania 39! WrestleMania 39 is being held at the Sofi Stadium, and taking place at (YN)'s home city: Los Angeles, California! WrestleMania is unlike other PPV events, this one a whole huge difference, where wrestlers take their skills to the next level and show their talent on reaching their dreams of actually being a WWE superstar.
.
.
With WrestleMania on Day 2 now, let us give you the highlight reviews of Day 1:

John Cena vs the champ, Austin Theory for the United States Title. The winner of that match and still the US champ is Austin Theory.

8 man tag team match: Braun Strowman and Ricochet vs The Street Profits vs The Alpha Academy vs The Viking Raiders. The winner of that match goes to The Street Profits.

Seth "Freakin" Rollins vs Logan Paul. The winner of that match is Seth Rollins.

6 women tag team match: Becky Lynch, Lita and Trish Stratus vs Damage Control (Bayley, Dakota Kai and IYO Sky). The winner of that match is Becky, Lita and Trish.

Father vs Son match: Dominic Mysterio vs Rey Mysterio. The winner of that match is Rey Mysterio.

Women's Main Event for the Smackdown's Women's Championship. The champ, Charlotte Flair vs Rhea Ripley. The winner, and new champ goes to Rhea Ripley

Final Main Event for the Undisputed Tag Team titles. The champs, Jimmy and Jey, the USOs vs Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. The winners and new tag team champs, Sami Zayn and.
.
.
.
And now, with Day 2 already happening, let's us review the following couple of matches that has happened in Day 2:

The Giant Omos vs the beast, Brock Lesnar. The winner of that match goes to Brock Lesnar.

8 women tag team match. Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez vs Natalya and Shotzi vs Shayna Blazer and Ronda Rousey vs Sonya Deville and Chelsea Green. The winner of that match goes to Ronda and Shayna.

The Intercontinental Title match, the ring general, Gunther, defend his title in a triple threat match vs Sheamus vs Drew Mcyntire. The winner and still the champ goes to Gunther.

Asuka vs the champ, Bianca Belair for the RAW Women's Title. The winner and still the champ goes to Bianca.

Hell in a cell match. The demon king, Finn Balor vs the rated R superstar Edge. The winner of that match goes to Edge.
.
.
.
.
And now, the upcoming match the fans they waited for. Damien Priest vs (YN), in a No Hold Barred Street Fight Match.
.
.
Before the match could start, we take a look at the backstage of WWE, we the see Rhea, the new Smackdown's Women champ, arriving at the Sofi stadium and greeted her fans outside and to enter the backstage. Once she does, she bumps into the CEO of WWE, Triple H.

Triple H: Well, this a surprise, hey there champ. What brings you here?

Rhea: Hey boss. And...Well just wanted to come by and-