Chp.15

-AUTHOR's POV-

-2 WEEKS LATER-

-February  17, 2023-

Weeks have passed now, and tomorrow Saturday, February 18, the upcoming next PPV is near, and that is The Elimination Chamber. The Elimination chamber not only is a normal PPV, but also has two major events, which also includes the Divas. The elimination chamber is a huge cell, similar to the hell in the cell cage, but this time, is more wider, and inside the chamber contains 4 pods, in those pods, the wrestlers wait inside for their turn, and the two other wrestlers go at it in the ring, as the countdown starts, one of the superstars in that pod gets picked randomly, and that chosen wrestler in the pod, will join in the ring, and so goes on. In order to win the match, you ned to pin the wrestlers and eliminate them, and the last standing, will guarantee to main event at WrestleMania.
.
.
.
As the weeks pass, a lot of things has been going on on both RAW and Smackdown. The following matches will happen at The Elimination Chamber....
.
.
6 superstars: Seth "Freakin" Rollins, Damien Priest, Montez Ford, Johnny Gargano, Bronson Breed, and the United States Championship, and Austin Theory will be competing in the elimination chamber match for the United States Title. And as for the Women's Elimination Chamber, the 6 divas: Asuka, Carmella, Liv Morgan, Natalya, Raquel and Nikki Cross. Which ever diva wins the match, will main event WrestleMania and fight for the RAW Women's Championship, against Bianca Belair. Next, a mix tag team match, the team of the Rated R-Superstar, Edge, and his wife, the Hall of Famer, Beth Phoenix against the team of judgement day: Finn Balor, and rhe 2023's women's Royal rumble winner, Rhea Ripley. Next, a singles match, two titans will go at it and create all hell. The almighty, Bobby Lashley, will take on one on one against the beast incarnate, Brock Lesnar. Next, it will be Sami Zayn, to challenge the tribal Chief, Roman Reigns for the WWE undisputed universal championship.
.
.
And lastly, a 6-man tag team match, it'll be the bloodline: The Undisputed Tag Team Champs, The USOs, and Solo Sikoa, vs (YN), and two mysterious partners that is still unknown, and not sure who will be (YN)'s partners and find out later on.
.
.
On Friday Night Smackdown, the show was almost an hour away to end, as the main event match was coming up next. It will be (YN) vs Solo Sikoa. Before the main event starts and Smackdown goes on Commercial break, (YN) ready himself up in his locker room.

-(YN)'s POV-

I was in my locker, readying myself up for my main event match against Solo Sikoa. My storyline still continues against Damien Priest, but as of right now, tomorrow, my first ever PPV match, The Elimination Chamber, against the USOs and Solo in a 6 man tag team match. Hunter and I talked about my two partners for tomorrow, I told them the names of my partners that will be with me tomorrow, and will give them a call and will tell me about it later on after the show, so I'll wait. Suddenly, I got a text, it was Rhea...
.
.
If you guys are wondering, No, me and Rhea aren't a thing....well not yet, don't get me wrong, These past 3 weeks getting to know Rhea more is amazing. When we would have our free time, or days off, we would always make plans to hang. Once we do go out and hang, and afterwards, the social media goes crazy and saying that me and Rhea are always being spot every time we hang, and upload pics of us too to show proof, and also, Rhea always uploads some pics of us together hanging in her Instagram and Twitter, and we see the comments of every pic...they sure can get really creative in the comments and wild sometimes. And well...I don't blame them, the social media right now are so eager and impatient to wonder if me and Rhea are in a relationship...like I said, not yet, I really want to, take things slow of course, but then again...seems like a rush to me, so I'll have to wait a bit longer.
.
.
Anyways, I get a text from her, it says...