Chp.13 Vs Jey Uso Pt.1

-AUTHOR's POV-

-1 HR & 20 minutes later-

As an time go by, the matches that were announce has already happen and have passed, and now the main event is to be announced as Triple H has stated which Uso will be facing (YN) up next...
.
.
Meanwhile, the big screen up front shows the USOs and Solo in the locker room sitting down alongside with the Wise Man, Paul Heyman, as he was in the phone with Roman Reigns...

Paul: Yes my tribal Chief...yes he's here...of course, do not worry, I will let him know, okay? ...Of course my tribal Chief...yes of course, bye.

He hangs up and looks at Jey...

Paul: The tribal Chief is relief you're doing okay, Jey.

Jey: Is he? I mean, he ain't pissed about this past Sunday? Walking out after what my boy Sami did to him?

Paul: First off, Sami ain't "yo boy" anymore, did you not witness what that scum did to our, to your, tribal Chief?! All because he doesn't want to proof his worthy.

Jimmy: I know it's hard for you Uce, but Sami ain't with us anymore. And we glad he ain't here, cause if he is, we would have immediately took him out on the spot.

Jey: ...So, what now then? What does Roman want?

Paul: Well, the tribal Chief is upset still for you walking out on him at the Royal rumble, but...he said he will forgive you, if you do something for him.

Jey: And that is?

Paul: Well, since you and us here know there's trouble out there, someone who may be a problem for our tribal chief, and that problem may will affect us pretty soon. And that problem, is who I want to refer...(WN).

Crowd: *Cheering*

Paul: Now, since the boss, Triple H, is wanting to know which one of you two will be facing him up next in the main event...the tribal Chief wants you, Jey, to fight (WN), proof your tribal Chief that you're still one of us, and not still feel guilt trip for that sumbag to so-call "yo boy", Sami Zayn.

Jey: ...

Jimmy: Aye Uce, think (WN), as Sami. Think about what Sami did, after everything we gave him, after everything our tribal Chief gave him, hell, after everything you gave him too Uce, all that, just to backstab us like that??

Jey: ...Yea, Yea you right Uce. That punk Sami should have NEVER done that, he's lucky to not be here, I would've teach him a lesson.

Jimmy: That's right Uce! That's the brother I know! Now how about you go over to that ring, and show (WN) how the Uso Penetration how it's done here!

Jey: I will! Uce thinks he runs this place, nah! We do! Alright, I'm heading over.

Jimmy: Good, and don't worry, if anything, we'll be watching here, and if things go sideways, me ndSolo her will rush to your side.

Jey: Forsure.

Jey then walks out the locker room as he then goes tells Triple H he will be the one to face (YN) up next.
.
.
.
Meanwhile, the screen shows the interviewer, Kayla was shown...

Kayla: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, (WN).

(YN) appears in screen as the crowd cheers for him...

Kayla: (WN), you match will be up next and will be half of the undisputed tag team champs, Jey Uso. Any thoughts about your match against Jey Uso?

(YN): Well, at first my thoughts were towards the judgement day, and of course Damien priest about how badly they screwed me over at my Royal rumble moment, until my problem began to interfere by "the bloodline". Now I don't know who they think they are, but they will regret trying to attack me, especially Jey Uso, trying to sneak attack behind me, not cool. So as of right now, my thoughts towards my match against Jey, he's gonna feel my wrath, of the biggest ass kicking he's gonna get from me. And...