Chp.1 The Rise

-(YN)'s POV-

In the year 2003, I was 7 years old, and when I started watching WWE, the ruthless aggression EraWWE was so awesome to watch and never a miss. Watching wrestlers go at it with each other, like John Cena, Eddie Guerrero, Big Show, Kurt Angle, Goldberg, JBL, The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Booker T, Goldust, Randy Orton, Batista, Kane, RVD, The Dudley Boys, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Edge, Rey Mysterio, Christian, Chris Jericho, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Triple H, The Rock, and many more, also Divas like Lita, Trish Stratus, and more. Every time I get home from school, it was either Raw or Smackdown depending on the days. I even watch any Paper View Events through TV during the end of the weekends like No Mercy, Survivors Series, Summer Slam, The Royal Rumble, many more, and then....theres WrestleMania. One of the biggest shows ever WWE ever made. My first ever WrestleMania was in 2003, WrestleMania 19. It was so awesome, the fights were so good, and that time, my favorite match during that time was the main event, for the WWE championship. Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar. Kurt Angle was so great, but Brock Lesnar? That dude is a Major freak, I mean a total beast, he's different than other wrestlers. He's literally the definition of "Here comes the pain". Brock was my personal favorite wrestler, his finisher move, The F5, was so awesome to watch him do it to other opponents, especially to giant wrestlers too Like the Big Show and A-Train.
.
.
That time, Brock won the title against Kurt and we're both good after the match. And that time, i too wanted to become a wrestler when I grow older enough, And that I did. On the year 2014, By the time I was 18, I kinda stopped watching WWE ever since CM Punk left the company for personal reasons, but not just that, I was training to become a wrestler. Once I did, I started off taking road trips to every place they will have a wrestling event. A year pass, I got to a wrteslinf company, TNA. TNA was also popular back in the days too alongside with WWE. So once I joined TNA, I was psyched to be there, to be in an actual wrestling company other than WWE. But, things there didn't go too well as they wanted be as a straight jobber to take lot of losses and some wins, which was...not what I expected. So I left after a year of joining TNA...And then, on 2015, I got a call from Hiroshi Tanahashi, the president of New Japan Pro Wrestling. We talked and has told me that he's seen me in some videos of me wrestling and said I had potential, and can use that in his ring, the only thing he wants me is build up a character, from what he sees me in the ring, is a bit dule, which I understood. So we made a deal that is joined his wrestling company once I have a character. As I gave thought about what character I needed in the ring...and there, I thought of Brock Lesnar, how I always wanted to be like him ever since I was little, not exactly like him, but I wanna be just like him, unstoppable, strong, fast, and badass. So, I started training myself and gave everything I got to gain muscles: Bench Press, Curls, Pushups, Sit-ups, Laps, Cardio, many more...after couple months of working out, my look way different than I was in TNA. And now, it was time to join NJPW.
.
.
The year was 2016, as I joined NJPW. I met the President of the company, and looked impressed on my appearance, he knew I had that potential hidden, just never used it, and now, I'm going to do so. I main event on NJPW for the first time, and my character was introduced as one serious unstoppable guy and always ready to fight, I got a decent reaction from the fans, some cheers, and yet some boos, which is understandable. And also, my first real opponent, was Adam Cole.

 And also, my first real opponent, was Adam Cole