014

Nathan's POV

Chris and Matt helped me out of the car, and to say my legs were deceased would be an understatement. I felt like I hadn't walked in years. Anyway, I was still unable to make out what my surroundings were since they left my blindfold on. Never let Chris guide you up steps because he will not tell you to pick up your feet.

"Ah, fuck," I groaned after tripping on the steps.

"Oops," Chris said, lifting me back up.

"Oops is right," I scowled.

Eventually, I had made my way into a house, and pushed down onto the couch by Chris. "Stay."

I wanted to be cocky and sarcastic to him, but I honestly couldn't be bothered. I sat there patiently, waiting for my blindfold to get removed.

Tori's POV

Nathan Doe was in my house. In fact, he was right in front of me, within arm's reach. He was so oblivious to what was going on. I tried not to make too much noise. I didn't want to foil the surprise. I watched him run his hand through his hair, reposition himself on the couch, sigh because we were taking too long. I wondered if he would want to be here if the triplets didn't plan for it.

I looked over at Matt, wondering if it was time for Nathan's blindfold to be taken off. He nodded, walking behind Nathan, and removing the blindfold. His eyes were shut, but they fluttered open when the cloth of the blindfold was no longer on his face. His eyes shifted to me, his jaw dropping, but a smile forming.

Nathan's POV

There she was. The girl I let go. But now she was back. This time she was right in front of me. Not as a picture, not as a facetime call, she was literally in front of me. I couldn't stop smiling. Suddenly my birthday felt worth celebrating now that she was with me.

I stood up, watching her do the same. She didn't say anything, but I did. "I've missed you so much." I stepped closer to her and pulled her into a hug. The triplets left the room, giving Tori and I some privacy. Her head was buried into the crook of my neck, tears slipping down her face - happy tears.

"I've missed you, too," she replied through her tears.

We sat on the couch, and I was still holding onto her. We didn't speak, we didn't need to. We just wanted to be with each other.

nathandoe8 joint birthday w special guest !!

Liked by toricam and 78,205 others

lovingindigo oh god she liked

allaboutcolbs <nate3

lovingindigo happy birthday!!

christophersturniolo cuties 😝😝

toricam happy birthdays 🤍🤍

toricam boyfriends birthday !!

Liked by nathandoe8 and 57,982 others

nathandoe8 bold post

lovingindigo are u fucking kidding me

allaboutcolbs omg is it nathan

lqvel1ly AHHHHH

sturnsfilmss go back to quitting