007

August 5th came around quicker than anticipated, and Tori had already loaded her bags into her car. She gave her mom a hug goodbye, reminding her that she'll be back in a couple of weeks. She hopped into her car and headed towards Massachusetts.

Tori was nervous, more nervous than she had been when calling Nathan for the first time. What if he found her annoying? What if she was too sarcastic? What if she wasn't enough?

Right as her thoughts were overtaking her mind, she got a call from Nathan.

"Hey Nate," she smiled.

"Hey," he greeted back. "Can you turn your camera on?"

"I'm driving at the moment," she responded, keeping her eyes on the road.

"Where to?" he wondered.

"Just a friends house. They live a couple hours away."

"You finally found friends," he chuckled. "How did you meet them?"

"Social media," she answered. "Met them through the fanpage, believe it or not."

"Oh wow," he said. "Can you call on Wednesday?"

"Wednesday, your birthday?" she questioned, seeing him nod from her peripheral vision. "I don't think so, unfortunately. Something came up."

"Oh," he said, his voice broken. That was the first time Tori had seen Nathan without a smile on his face and it broke her.

"But hey, I'll see what I can do, okay?" she spoke, turning her attention to her phone once she got a red light, but the call had already ended.

Nathan had hung up.

nathandoe8 not even a burrito could cheer me up

Liked by christophersturniolo, matthew.sturniolo, nicolassturniolo and 58,382 others

christophersturniolo what's up man

nicolassturniolo nate talk to us

matthew.sturniolo we wanna help you

sturnsfilmss :(( here for you nate <3

l0vingindigo i bet something happened with him and tori
user29283168 she never deserved him
brianscano that's why you never date a fan

the boyz
nicolassturniolo, matthew.sturniolo, christophersturniolo, nathandoe8

Christopher Sturniolo
what's wrong nate?

Nicolas Sturniolo
we can't help you if you don't
let us know what's wrong

Matthew Sturniolo
we love you nate, please talk to us

nathandoe8 left the group chat

The triplets were in the same room with their eyebrows raised. They had never seen Nathan so upset, and they couldn't think of what would make him so sad. Nick called Tori from his phone number.

"Hello?" Tori answered the phone.

"Tori, hi," Nick said. "Quick question."

"Yeah?" She had a feeling she knew what it would be.

"Did something happen between you and Nate?" The question she was expecting had just been asked.

"Oh, yeah," she answered sadly. "I told him I can't call him on his birthday because something came up."

"Well, I guess you weren't lying," Nick said. "He's really upset. He even posted about it on Instagram." Nick held up Chris' phone showing what Nathan had posted.

"Shit," Tori swore. "What do I do? I don't want to blow the big surprise."

"Well, his birthday plans are still running for us, so maybe let it play out."

Tori sighed. "I guess, okay."

"Don't worry about Nate," Matt reassured her in the background. "He'll be okay."

Tori nodded and gave a weak smile. "Alright. Thanks guys."

The triplets said goodbye and hung up.