013

Instead of getting out of the car and talking to her about their plans, which Matt thought of, Chris decided that it would be a smarter idea to tail behind the girl and forced Matt to do so. After a few minutes, Tori took notice of the suspicious vehicle and began walking toward it, which caused Matt to panic and drive off.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Chris asked in a sharp voice. "Go back."

"What's going on?" Nathan asked innocently from the backseat, still blindfolded.

"Matt, just go back," Nick told his brother.

Sighing, Matt did a U-turn and followed Tori again. They managed to tail her home, watching her go inside. "Now what?"

"Guys," Nate groaned. "I've been looking at the inside of this blindfold for hours, can I please take it off now?"

"No," Nick said to Nate before turning to Matt. "I'll take the lead on the next step."

Nick got out of the vehicle and walked up to Tori's front door, knocking on it gently.

Tori opened the door and to say she was surprised to see Nick was an understatement. "Nick, what are you doing here?"

"So," he paused, "it's Nate's birthday, as you already know, and Matt and Chris, as well as me, noticed how bummed Nate is about what happened between you two, so we thought we could surprise him by having you celebrate his birthday with him."

"Stupid idea, Sturniolo." Nick didn't respond. "Was it you guys who were following me back near the café?"

"Yeah," Nick answered, earning no response from Tori. "So, are you gonna help surprise Nate?"

"I'm not in the mood to be around him," she replied.

"What if I convince you?" Nick asked. "I could remind you of the fun you both had."

"You can try."

Nick proceeded to list all of the activities that Tori and Nathan did together over the phone and listed all of the things that they agreed to do once they met in person. "Escape room, carnivals, the circus, putting rubber bands around fruit because that's your favourite video, haunted houses and hotels because when you aren't watching us you're watching Sam and Colby."

Tori wasn't listening to anything Nick was saying, her eyes were all on Nathan, who she could see in the back of Matt's car with his head tilted back. "Did you blindfold him?"

"I told you it was a surprise for him."

"Alright," Tori sighed. "Bring him inside."

Nick smiled, feeling persuasive even though his words never got through to her, and went back to the car, telling his brothers it was "Go time."

hello, author here!! i love dragging scenes out.

also if you'd like, you can follow my tiktok - nathandoegf (i am quite literally a nathan fanpage)