Chapter 18: Out Of Time

(Y/N POV)

Y/N is playing Chess with a TV Man.

TV Man: And check!

Y/N: And...(moves a piece) checkmate.

He turns to see Titan Clockman moving towards Scientist, but is hit from behind by a refined G-Man.

G-Man 3.5

However, Titan Clockman fires at G-Man, freezing him in time and causing him to fall straight down to the roof below

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

However, Titan Clockman fires at G-Man, freezing him in time and causing him to fall straight down to the roof below.

Titan Clockman knocks off G-Man's headphones and tries to chrono-displace him, but Scientist fires back angrily.

A Clock Buzzsaw heads straight for Scientist's forehead but an Astro Toilet tractor intercepts it and flies away.

Titan Clockman then punches Scientist in the head, then turns around and knocks G-Man off the roof.

In the distance, Infected TCM2, two dropships and four rocket toilets get closer.

Titan Clockman again bashes his hands together, but Chief stops him.

Chief Clockman: You can't hope to win this battle! It looks like we're out of time. Retreat!

Titan Clockman nods and punches the Scientist back again before firing four freeze blasts at the rocket toilets. He then fires a burst of yellow lightning, fast-forwarding into the future and just evading TCM2's hammer.

Y/N watches as the Chronocarrier flies off. He himself leaves to another area. Unbeknownst to him, a Magnet toilet follows behind.

Normal Magnet Toilet

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Elsewhere)

Y/N lands, dropping his bazooka on the ground.

The tentacles pick it up and seemingly absorb it, before glowing and shifting slightly into a different appearance.

Y/N checked a new tab on his tablet that said "Inventory", which listed the rocket launcher as "in use". There was a handy eject button so it was nice to know it wasn't gone forever.