Chapter 15: Louder, Faster, Further

(Sorry it's been a while but my exams are done! I'm gonna post a bit more coming forward)

(Location: Main Alliance Base, Colorado)

Y/N is checking up on Simp Cameraman, now with a new name, job and appearance. In fact, had it not been for the Engineers telling him, Y/N would've thought it wasn't Simp at all.

 In fact, had it not been for the Engineers telling him, Y/N would've thought it wasn't Simp at all

Elite Cameraman: Hello everyone, Elite Cameraman here. Today's report is all about TV Woman...

Thanks to Project Renewal, Simp had been given a new lease on life. His brain had developed to a greater extent, granting him immense intelligence. He now worked as part of the Intel department, theorising the toilet's newest plans and receiving encrypted messages. His combat potential, though unknown, was certainly very strong as Y/N noticed he beat the high score at the training simulator.

Y/N was glad to see his friend alive, healthy and successful, though some part of him missed Simp.

That said, he wasn't fully gone in a sense, the upgrade had the side effect of increasing his horniness by 500%.

Elite Cameraman: Damn I wish she was with me right now. Hey, stop looking!

The PA blares, alerting everyone. However the warning lights are not on.

Red Ops: (on PA) Would all elite agents please report to the meeting room please? Thank you!

(Location: Main Alliance Base, Meeting Room 1. Time: 1500. Clear skies.)

Y/N stepped into the room and took his seat opposite Elite Cameraman.

President Cameraman, Director TV Man, TV Woman and Producer Speakerman all took their seats respectively.

Plungerman waved to Y/N from the far end of the table, though another Cameraman present pushed it down.

Y/N looked around at the office.

The far side of the room, where a large presentation TV normally would be, sat Polycephaly, flanked by two Speakermen

Y/N looked to one end of the room, it had a giant window giving a view of the hangar.