Chapter 16: It's About Time

(DOM Studios Arc Start)

The world is a big place.

Really, really big.

So big, it's unknown whether there are allies still on Earth

(Author's note: there are, just you wait)

So big, even the Titans, the size of cities, need a few hours to traverse the globe.

Now, this is a problem, especially when you consider that 8 billion members of humanity have either been killed or turned into toilets. A few hour's difference could be the difference between life and death of several troops.

And so, the Alliance made a decision. They poured lots of resources into their plan.

They created a second Titan.

Well...two second titans at least. Another Titan Cameraman and another Titan Speakerman.

The TV Men already had several Titan TV Men under construction.

(Author's note again: I'll refer to them as TCM2 and TSM2, but sometimes I may interchangeably refer to them by name. If I ever write a chapter where multiple similar titans appear in a battle, I'll use the numeric system. I have yet to give them names.)

Now, how's that going?

(Y/N POV)

Y/N: GOD DAMN IT!

Y/N had been assigned to London for the new Titans' first mission. Already, it wasn't going so well. Three Astro Toilets vaporised two Large Speakerman and lured TSM2 away.

However, things only got worse as two MORE Astro toilets used their tractor beams to paralyse TCM2 and a parasite to infect him.

Not even ten minutes and a Titan had been lost to the enemy.

TSM2 could only watch as he was paralysed by the Astros, helpless to see TCM2 stab himself and fly away. He flies off in pursuit.

A group of Alliance members are cornered by several toilets as another Buzzsaw Strider pins you down. Y/N prepares his new glove.