fifteen

"dej," jeno stepped up behind deji, the girl speaking with her friends, the entire group turning towards jeno.

"i need you," jeno didn't expect everyone to turn, deji excusing herself and stepping away with the boy.

"jeno is so fucking fine," her friends watched deji step away from them and with jeno.

"the things i'd do for that boy, deji has no idea." deji friend was staring at the couple, deji looking worried.

"you okay?" deji asked, her hand lifting to brush his arm.

"yeah, i'm good. i wasn't expecting all your friends to turn like i was talking to them." jeno smiled, seeing genuine concern on deji's face as she asked.

"you down to go tonight? you have hella homework?" deji was staring up at him, jeno praying she said said yes.

"i don't know, when we went a couple months ago, i took it too far, barely remember." deji shook her head, jeno laughing at the thought of deji faded.

"that was your first time, it's chill. even if you do again, i'm there." jeno's voice was smooth, deji really just admiring him as he spoke.

"who else is coming?" deji asked, her hand brushing his chest as she fixed her skirt, using the boy to balance.

"jaemin and a couple of our friends." jeno grabbed her wrist, holding her up.

"i'm the only girl?" deji looked sad, wanting to hang with the girlfriends if that was possible. she loved jeno's company of course, but she knew it'd be a tad awkward for her.

"yeah, but you got me? i mean you had fun last time? right?" jeno smiled, deji looking up at him with a disappointed look.

"okay, tonight?" deji asked, jeno nodding with a smirk.

"i'm staying for exam prep, i won't be out until 6." deji crossed her arms, realizing she might be late caused her to jump towards the boy.

"shit, what time is it??" she grabbed jeno, the boy's instinct being to grab her wrist, his free hand sliding his phone out.

"it's 1, you late?" jeno watched as deji freaked out, deji grabbing his phone from his hand, taking it with her as she turned.

"can you go grab my books from my locker? room 127! thank you!!" deji spoke as she squeezed through people, jeno laughing at her hurry, turning to do as she asked,

jeno took his time making it to deji's locker, opening it with ease, pulling out her prep books, holding them under one arm as he shut the locker.

he turned, seeing jaemin approaching him, a surprised look on her face once he seen the prep books jeno was holding.

"they're for deji." jeno pushed the boy back, jaemin laughing as he took the blow.

"was gonna say, you already bagged the girl the fuck are you still fronting about school for." jaemin laughed, walking beside jeno as he headed for the room deji told him.

"she coming tonight?" jaemin asked, jeno giving a nod, jaemin dying to ask about heejin.

"bring your sister, so deji can have a girl to talk to. she's gonna get tired of us quick." jaemin nudged jeno, jeno shaking his head.

"not of me, definitely of you and hyuck's ass." jeno replied, actually thinking about bringing heejin for deji, he just knew why jaemin was suggesting it, and it wasn't for deji's sake.

the two got to deji's class, jeno swinging open the door. deji stood, the student running the prep visibling rolling his eyes in disgust once jeno entered.