ten

deji slowly opened her eyes, her arms wrapped around jeno's head, the boy shirtless beside her. his head was tucked into her chest, the boy sleeping soundly. her chin was resting on the top of his head, her arms straightening to stretch.

as soon as deji woke up, jeno woke up as well. he was trained to always be on alert, the boy pretending to continue sleeping.

"jeno," deji's voice was raspy, jeno grabbing her leg, lifting it so it rested on his hip.

"yup, still me." jeno smiled, the boy beginning to lay kisses on her collarbone.

"you're coming with me to school right?" deji kissed the top of his head before pulling away to get up.

"yea, i'll have jaemin bring me clothes." jeno sat up, his feet on the floor as he watched deji walk into her bathroom.

"oh wait, i know dae has some of his old uniforms," deji smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"i'm taller than your brother, a good 6 inches." jeno had his head in his hands leaning down with his elbows resting on his knees.

"like that means anything, just try them on pretty boy." deji rolled her eyes, exiting the bathroom and slipping out to run to her brother's. jeno smiled at the name, slowly standing to stretch.

"dae, i have an ask," deji finally made it to daejung's room, the room a long walk. the house being huge, deji wasn't worried about her father hearing jeno, he rarely come to deji's side of the house.

she swung open his door, daejung sleeping peacefully, his hair a mess.

"daejung!" deji rushed towards his bed, shaking him awake like it was life or death.

"oh my god! what, deji, what!?" daejung quickly caught her arms, holding her back from grabbing him.

"do you have your old uniforms?" deji asked with a smile on her face, daejung taking a deep breath with his eyes closed.

"why? not like you can wear them?" daejung sat up, pushing deji away, the girl stumbling back.

"that was harsh." deji dusted herself off, her hands resting on her hips.

"not for me, remember the boy who came? the one I
i said asked about a project?" deji explained, daejung nodding irritatingly.

"he stayed over? didn't bring clothes?" daejung finished her explanation, the boy slowly getting out of bed.

"i spent like an hour last night cleaning cuts on his face, he wasn't planning on staying, i asked him too." deji continued talking as daejung walked into his large closet. he reached up, pulling down a large storage box.

"he's taller than me," daejung shuffled through the box, pulling out the uniform shirt, along with the pants.

"if they don't fit i'll put them back." deji smiled, daejung rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"thank you dae," deji grabbed the clothes, making her way out of the closet and out of the room, back to jeno.

deji made it back to her room, opening her door slowly, spotting jeno laying down, sleeping in her bed.

she smiled, walking over towards him. she threw the clothes on the edge of the bed, kneeling down in front of his face.

she lightly stroked his face, smiling as she admired him.

she took a deep breath, taking him in. a couple weeks ago she'd rather die than speak to jeno, and the boy was now sleeping peacefully in her bed.

jeno drove deji to school, the couple arriving just in time. jeno parked, deji waiting for the boy to open her door. her hands were in her lap, her backpack by her feet as she watched jeno threw the heavily tinted windows.

jeno offered his hand, a couple heads watching, kiss watching as jeno car pulled in.

deji smiled, grabbing his hand tight, her opposite hand pushing her skirt down. jeno noticed she was covering herself, the boy quick to move, move in front of her, blocking her from the view of their classmates.

"i told you they'd fit, i think it fits you better than your own." deji stood straight, her hands lifting to straight out jeno's chain, soon fixing his uniform shirt, rather daejung's shirt jeno was borrowing.

"you want me to hold your bag?" jeno's eyes looked past her and towards her bag, the girl shaking her head, leaning down to grab it herself.

"i got it tough guy, come on," deji laughed as she walked in front of him, the boy slamming his car door quick, following behind her, locking his car with his keys in his pocket.

deji sat at her desk, the rest of her classmates out in the field. she had both airpods in, firing thru a bunch of school work. she was focused, unaware of her surroundings.

"deji, thought you'd be in here." a male classmate stuck his head in the room, his comment completely unheard by deji.

"deji? hello?" he walked up to her desk, waving his hands in front of her face. deji sighed, rolling her eyes as she looked up.

"yeah?" she took one earphone out, waiting for the boy to speak.

"heard you and lee jeno? i just wanted to know if you'd let me in on some?" he joked, laughing by himself as deji sat unamused and irritated.

"are you asking to fuck me?" deji asked bluntly, the boy nodding his head with a smirk.

"absolutely not, that's fucking disgusting. i'd rather die, just to answer simply." deji faked a smile, looking back down at her schoolwork.

"so you and lee? it's true you let him in??" the boy asked with excitement, getting shit talk on deji and jeno, more on deji than anything.

"uh, you can ask him." deji looked up, her eyes going over the boys head, a smirk of her face.

"ask him? fuck no-" the boy laughed, soon interrupted buy jeno clearing his throat from behind him.

"shit," the boy turned, seeing jeno with healing cuts littered around his face. his arms were crossed over his chest, his aura dark and rough.

"look, i didn't mean, i was just joking with her," the boy but h is hands up, surrendering as soon as he seen jeno, jeno didn't have to even talk.

deji giggled from her desk, a sigh escaping her lips.

"let him go," deji looked up, the male classmate smiling at deji's words.

"dej, you serious?" jeno kept his eyes on the male, sweat dripping from his forehead.

"yes, please." deji didn't look up from her worksheet, jeno grabbing the boy by his collar, lifting him off the ground.

"i catch you near her again, trust i won't leave you alone." jeno spoke lowly, dropping him with force, the boy nearly escaping death, shaking as he hurried out of the classroom.

"thank you, my protector!" deji joked, jeno rolling his eyes. he stepped up behind her, leaning down to look over her shoulder, at her work.

he hand lifted to brush his cheek, her nails lightly dragging down his skin.

"are you going around telling people? about us?" deji looked to the side at him, jeno smiling.

"nah, one i don't talk to people, and two, they assuming cause they watched us pull up together." jeno pecked her cheek before moving, sitting on top of the desk beside the desk deji was working on.

"how's your wrist?" deji was reminded by the white bandage. her eyes glued to the paper, her pen moving fast.

"still can't feel it," jeno said, pulling his phone from his pocket, his head down as he opened it.

"you busy after school? need to ask you something," jeno spoke with his head down. deji smiled, looking up from her work and towards jeno.

"i'm going to pretend like i don't know what you're gonna ask, baby boy." deji smiled, jeno smiling with his head down.

"yeah pretend, don't ruin it, kang." jeno hopped off the desk, looking back as he spoke.

"next time i sleep in your bed, ima be yours." jeno let out before closing the sliding door to the classroom, quickly leaving before deji could react.