⚠️fourteen⚠️

!Mature Themes!

"jen?" deji called for the boy, his head still on her lap, the movie showing its end credits. with no answer, she leaned over him, only to see the boy sound asleep.

"oh babe," deji smiled, one hand on his cheek as she turned his head.

deji slid down, moving jeno slightly so she could lay with him. she pulled his head into her chest, her leg going over his, opening her body up to him.

she felt his hands wrap around her waist, pulling her closer to him. jeno woke up as soon as she said his name the first time, he just wanted to be babied, something deji loved doing anyway.

"god, you smell so good," jeno mumbled into her chest, the boy planting pecks onto her collarbone, reaching up her neck.

"you can take this off," deji whispered into his ear, talking about her sweatshirt, her sweatshirt blocking jeno from fully kissing her.

the boy smiled as he lifted the fabric off deji, revealing a lace bralette under, the bra ending just after her boobs.

jeno couldn't help but smile as he went back to her neck, deji's chin up as her palm laid flat on the back of his head.

jeno's hand was cold as her grabbed her thigh, the girl jumped, unintentionally jumping onto jeno, her center rubbing against him.

"shit," jeno's voice was deep and raspy, jeno on his knees for the girl. he of course wasn't going to act on his urges unless deji gave him permission.

"i think i'll take that head now," deji smiled as she whispered, lighting rubbing on jeno's thigh, his leg between hers.

"i'm nervous," deji laughed as jeno threw the blanket off the boy opening her legs, now on his knees in front of her. she watched him as he grabbed the hem of her shorts, sliding down her shorts and underwear.

"don't be, i'll always be gentle." jeno made eye contact with her, tossing her clothes onto the floor.

"go slow," deji flinched as jeno kissed her inner thighs, slowly getting closer to her center.

"yes ma'am," jeno smiled as he looked up, breathing directly onto her folds, the girl's body tense as jeno moved slowly, planting a kiss directly onto her clit.

"mhm, just like i thought," jeno hummed as he worked his magic, deji's back arching, her fingers running through his messy hair.

"what?" deji's question was breathy, moans slipping from her lips the more jeno's tongue roamed her center.

"you taste good," jeno chuckled, deji's legs wanting to close, jeno's arms lifting to hold her down, her moans feeding into his ego.

jeno continued his work, sucking on her clit slightly, his tongue doing all of the work, his tongue almost sending deji over the edge by itself.

"you okay?" jeno looked up, feeling deji's legs shake, the boy placing them onto his shoulders.

"yes, keep going, don't stop." jeno smiled as he did as she said, his face deep in her cunt as he took her in, savoring every moment he spent blessed by her.

jeno trailed kisses up her stomach, pushing her bralette up and off, taking the lace over her head and throwing it onto the floor.

"keep going, please," deji grabbed his face, the boys abs rubbing against her cunt as he started sucking on her nipple. she pulled him up, pulling him into a passionate kiss in between phrases.

"okay mama," deji laughed as jeno kept eye contact as he lowered his face back towards her center.

deji messaged her boobs as her back arched, her stomach going up and down as she breathed heavily.

"i'm close jeno," deji huffed as she squeezed her eyes shut, her hand lightly pushing jeno's head into her cunt.

"good, good baby, go ahead," jeno hummed, continuing even after deji had audible come.

"you're okay my love," deji's legs were shaking, jeno slipping his fingers in as he leaned up, slowly just inserting the tip of two fingers, deji flinching at his motion.

"jeno! oh my god!" deji grabbed his neck almost immediately, her pelvis pushing into the bed as she whined.

"hold them in for me, yea?" jeno whispered into her ear, allowing her to scratch the shit out of the back of his neck.

"it hurts, jeno," deji whined directly into jeno's ear, the boy beginning to suck on her neck, distracting her from his fingers. he was slowly and gentling pushing them in, being as gentle as humanly possible.

"okay, you're good, dej," jeno started to take them out slow, only for deji to stop him, her hand holding the top of his ear, trying to distract herself.

"no, keep going," she breathed out, jeno leaning down to connect hip lips to hers. her hands slid to his cheeks, the girl focused on the make-out sesh as jeno gently inserted his fingers.

"stay still for me, baby," jeno broke the kiss, deji's eyes squeezing shut as jeno moved his fingers in and out.

deji's hand slid down, rubbing over her clit. jeno noticed, not wanting deji to have to do any work, he wanted her to relax.

"move your hand," jeno ordered, replacing her hand with his thumb, doing the work for her.

he watched her face, drooling at the sight of deji under his control.

"you're doing so good," jeno smiled, feeling deji's fingers run through his hair, the girl's whining could've made jeno come then and there.

"it's okay baby," jeno could see she was holding back, jeno leaning down to kiss down her stomach, reaching her center, sucking on her clit.

"jeno! jeno," deji moaned his name, jeno smiling as deji came on his fingers, the girls chest going up and down as she breathed heavily. jeno smiled as she looked to the side, just trying to catch her breath as jeno admired her body.

"i didn't know you had your belly pierced." jeno smiled as he leaned down, his hands piercing the bed beside her.

"the more you know," deji smiled, turning towards him, running thumbs under his eyes, paying attention to his mole.

"you know, i still have the piece of paper you dropped," jeno leaned down, kissing all over her face, overloading her with kisses.

"you're actually obsessed with me," deji laughed, pulling his face back up so she could look at him.

"i wanted nothing to do with you after that day, you were such an ass," deji peered through her eyelashes, jeno's chain dangling close to her face, the girl's hand dropping to mess with it.

"i always thought you were fine, fine but hella stuck up. assumed you were the stereotypical smart rich girl." jeno admitted, moving the hair from deji's face, deji continuing to hold the pendent on his chain.

"you think different now, right?" deji joked, looking down at his chain, avoiding his eyes.

"i wouldn't be sneaking into your room if i didn't, mama." jeno pulled her chin up, the girl bitting the inside of her lip as she nervously looked back.

"thank you for trusting me, dej." jeno whispered, kissing her cheek soft and gently, continuing to hold her chin.

"are you, gonna be okay?" deji motioned towards his boner, seeing the bulge in his pants.

"i'll be good," jeno got off from on top of the girl, deji watching him.

"jeno, come here," deji called for him, the boy walking into her bathroom.

"one sec," jeno wet a wash cloth with warm water, bringing to back over to the bed. he wiped down deji's inner thighs, deji obviously still sensitive, her body flinching at his moves.

deji sat up, jeno getting up once again to toss the towel in the laundry.

as jeno stepped back, deji grabbed the belt of jeno pants, pulling him towards her. her legs were hanging off the bed, the girl sitting on the edge of the bed.

she began undoing his belt, the boy smiling as he combed his hair back, looking down at the naked girl pulling down his pants.