Chapter 6: New Lesson

You are at the Beacon Stadium sparring with a few of you students, and came to the conclusion that they aren't putting much thought into their attacks. They just kept charging and hoping they can land a hit on you.

You dodged their attacks and pushed them back.

"You have to plan your attacks, even with the little time you have," you stated. "I can assure you that the Grimm aren't dumb. They can learn and adapt. And if you can't improve on this, you won't stand a chance against the hordes that still threaten this world."

The students attacked at the same time, but you got out of the way and knocked them down.

"I want you four to think about what you did wrong and how you can improve on it as well as come up with tactics for fighting an enemy that can learn and adapt to whatever they're fighting," you said to your students. "You have much to learn to become true Huntsmen and Huntresses. I'm not giving up on you, so please do your best."

"Yes, Professor," they said as they went to lunch with the rest of the class.

You saw Glynda walking up to you with her Scroll opened.

"What did I do this time, Glynda?"

Glynda: "Nothing. I was just observing how you teach your students. It seems to be a mix of encouragement and brutal honesty."

"Well, I don't want them to think they don't belong here, but they need to hear their mistakes out loud if they're going to start getting better. However, I do believe they are capable of being great Huntsmen and Huntresses in the future."

Glynda: "Good to know you have faith in your students."

"Is there anything else?"

Glynda: "Yes. Could you come to my office?"

"Okay, sure thing."

You went to her office and she turned on a bunch of screens covering Atlas returning to Remnant.

"They're finally returning?"

Glynda: "Yes. And they ask for the headmasters of the other Huntsmen Academies to meet with them first."

"So, Beacon Academy's professors and new students will be heading to Solitas?"

Glynda: "I still need to discuss that with the others, but it seems likely."

"Hey, whatever Beacon Academy does, it does it together."

Glynda: "You're starting to sound like both Ozpin and Ruby when they were here. What I'd give to see both of them again."

"Well, you have your chance for the second one. With Atlas coming back, Team RWBY will undoubtedly be there. One reason why we should go."

Glynda: "I guess. I do wonder how they're doing. Better make sure they aren't getting too cocky lately."

"Only one way to find out. "