Chapter 12: Johns proposal

After arriving in San Francisco Lyla and Alan drove to where John Hammond currently resided  and walked up to the big doors.

"Ugh of course he lives in a mansion" Alan said

"I mean he's rich so I wouldn't put it past him"
Lyla replied

"You know the last time John asked me to come to a place of his, we almost ended up as Dino chow." Alan said

"Don't remind me" Lyla said with a slight chuckle

Lex and Tim now answered the door and with quick exchanges of hello and hugs, the two grandkids led Lyla and Alan to where Johns room.

When they entered, they saw John talking to a man with glasses who turned to see the two.

"Uncle, I believe your guests are here" he said

"Ah yes now leave us please" John said

Before he left the room he shook Alan's hand and said "ah yes dr grant I've heard a lot about you, and you must be.."

"Lyla, lyla Grant." Said Lyla

"Ah Lyla pleasure to meet you in person, I'm Peter Ludlow"

Ludlow left the room and John welcomed Alan and Lyla. "Just the two people I wanted to see

"It seems so" Alan said

"Yeah what's this about?" Asked Lyla

"Well you see, I'm being fired as head of ingen as a British family sued me for an attack on their daughter"

"What happened?" Alan and lyla said in unison.

"Well they discovered my other site i used and some compys attacked"

Callie stuck out her head and John chuckled saying "well compys who don't know the difference between friend and food"

"Of course the girl is fine but like I said the family is suing me big time and ingen has fired me so I have to pick a new leader and this is where you come in Lyla"

Lyla was shocked to hear that she was even considered for being a leader but she took it as a compliment

"As for you Alan I ask for your help in defending something with me" John said

"What might that be?" He asked

"You see my nephew who you just met if he gets into leadership he plans to build something similar to Jurassic park but make it here in San Francisco. Almost like a zoo in a sense

"Isn't that what you wanted John, a glorified zoo but put dinosaurs in it?" Alan asked

"Yes but what set the park on nublar and Ludlows plan apart is there was a low risk of Dino's escaping and attacking a city whereas if the park is in the heart of the city then you know what trouble that could cause?"
John replied

Lyla then added "so from what I'm getting is if I'm a leader I can shutdown this little project and we go on?"

"Yes but we need to have a vote and opinion and if grant could provide that opinion then maybe people could see reason and elect you as the leader"  John said

"You mentioned another island, do you mean that there were two?"

"Yes it was on an island called isla sorna, it essentially was a breeding ground and place to see if our ideas would work and alas it did, we then took some of the Dino's that were made there in a lab to nublar for the park. The facility shut down due to an incident I won't mention but it's more of a sanctuary now and another reason why I don't want ludlows idea to work is that he would take the dinosaurs from there and that's not a good idea at all."

"Well then let's get to it" Lyla said

Meanwhile after leaving the room Ludlow did some investigating, he knew the reason why Alan and Lyla were there and he wanted something to find to stop Hammond from preventing his plans. He found a list on a table that had the names of the people who were at Jurassic park and skimmed down the list "hmm let's see, grant..sattler, Malcom, Gennaro, mayfiel.. wait a minute"

He then looked to find the old files of the facility in sorna and looked at the picture and on the bottom it had all the names of workers and in the middle was a spot that said: head of facilities: Danielle Mayfield.

AN: so we have now begun the lost world arc, sort of. As you can tell from this chapter I have a flashback chapter and then we'll get to a couple major events from the movie and that'll be the lost world. I'll say that Jurassic park 3 won't have too many chapters, maybe one or two but I'm leaning towards one. Then the next big one will be Jurassic world.