Yandere Mitsuba x gender neutral reader (Toilet- Bound Hanako- Kun)

I decided to make a gender neutral reader this time.

This oneshot will take place during the hell of mirrors episodes.

------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal Tuesday afternoon. You were hanging out with Nene, Kou, and Hanako in the bathroom. Nene had found out that, apparently, there were hand apparitions that plagued her photos from the garden club. The hands then showed up in the bathroom, not leaving you alone.

"How do you suppose we get rid of them?" Kou asked.

"I'm not sure..." Nene replied.

"Well, I think that first, we need to figure out what they want and proceed from there." Hanako states.

You walk up to a hand and ask, "You wanna play rock-paper-scissors?"

The hand you were talking to gives you a thumbs-up and then gets into position. You do the same. "Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" The hand chose rock, and you chose paper. "Paper beats rock, I win!" You shake the hand as it disappears.

"Wow, (Y/N)~Chan, you figured it out!" Nene exclaims. "We all just need to play games with the hands and then, boom! They're gone!"

So, that's how it started. You played sticks, made up handshakes, and arm wrestled a few of them. Everyone else did the same until only one little purple hand remained.

"Alright, little one, what do you want to play?" Nene asked. The hand motioned for her to come closer. She followed its instructions, when all of a sudden, it grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the mirror. You acted on instinct, grabbing her other arm, attempting to pull her out of the mirror. However, your strength failed you, causing both you and Yashiro to get pulled in.

Falling into the glass barrier, you found yourself in a rather unusual place. This place had many mirrors and stairs. Walking to a balcony, you place your hands on the railing and look down. Below you, you see a chasm, seemingly bottomless. Turning back to Nene, you see her raise a shakey hand point towards you. Wait, no, behind you. You whip around to see, a ghost with coral hair, a pink sweater, and a nervous expression on its face.

"Umm, hello? Who are you?" You ask the pink ghost.

"I-I'm Mitsuba." The ghost timidly states.

Yashiro suddenly comes over and exclaims, "HI MITSUBA, I'M NENE YASHIRO!" You could tell by the way Nene was blushing that she thought this one was cute.

The ghost boy shys away from her loud nature. But then he turns around. "Be quieter, Diakon legs!" He snapped.

"Hey! That wasn't very nice!" Nene complains.

"Neither is you yelling." He retorts.

"Everyone, how about we calm down, okay?" You attempt to mediate. "Anyways, Mitsuba, do you know if there's a way out of here?"

"I've been trying to find one. I was kinda hoping that diakon legs could help me." He admits.

"Well, me and Yashiro can help you if you'll help us." You propose.