Yandere Demon Slayer Performers x fem reader: part one (Demon Slayer)

Not requested.

Picture is not mine.

Enjoy :D

------------------------------------------------------

You couldn't believe that your friend had dragged you to this stage show.

Apparently, this group was famous in and around the country. They performed music and tricks so amazing that even some of the world leaders enjoyed their shows.

"Come on, (N/N)! I wanna get front row seats!" Your friend said, dragging you to the front row of seats.

Once you sat down, (F/N) couldn't seem to stop bouncing in their seat.

Soon enough, the show started. When the four performers stepped out, you gasped. Your friend didn't tell you that you two were seeing the flashiest, most simpable band there was. You were seeing none other than [Insert a good band name]

"(F/N)!! Why didn't you tell me we were coming to see them?! You wouldn't have had to drag me here!" You shout in surprise as the first song plays.

"Cause, then it wouldn't be a surprise, silly! I also managed to get us a private meet and greet with the band members, as well as a backstage tour!" Your friend shouted at you with the biggest smile on their face.

"What?! That must've been so expensive! Why didn't you let me pay for at least my half?!"

"(Y/N), you've been working so hard to earn money for our rent, groceries, and other things. It's the least I can do." They say. "Now let's enjoy the concert!"

You nodded in agreement.

After one of the most amazing concerts you had seen, you and (F/N) were getting a drink as a woman with black and purple hair approached you.

"Are you (Y/N) (L/N) and (F/N) (F/L/N)?" She asks.

"Yep! That's us!" Your friend responds.

"Wonderful. Please follow me for your backstage tour and meet and greet." The short woman turned as you and (F/N) followed her. "I am Shinobu, and I will be your tour guide for the night. We will start at the sound booths and end in the chill lounge with your private meet and greet."

"I'm so excited!" (F/N) whisper shouted.

"Same here!" You whispered back.

-----------

After the tour was over, Miss Shinobu led you to the chill lounge.

"You two wait out here. I will announce you and open the door." You and (F/N) nod. "Wonderful." She enters the room.

You hear her speak through the door. "Mr. Tengen, Mr. Rengoku, Mr. Giyuu, and Mr. Sabito, I have brought the two people who are here for the meet and greet."

You assumed that they nodded or something because Miss Shinobu then continued, "Presenting Miss (Y/N) and Mx. (F/N)!" The door opened as you and (F/N) stepped into the room. You were greeted by the smiling faces of the four most famous performers of today.