Yandere Demon Slayer Performers x fem reader: part three (Demon Slayer)

Part three!

------------------------------------------------------

You finally convinced the boys to give you some time to yourself. Stepping into the shower that you had previously prepared, you felt your tense muscles relax.

After about 30 minutes in the shower, you exit and slip on your clothes. You brush out your hair, humming a song. There was a sudden knock at the door. Jumping, you give the door an annoyed look and open it. On the other side of the door, there was a girl with long hair and pink eyes.

"Hello, how may I help you?" You ask the girl.

"Hi! I'm Nezuko, and I'm here to do your hair and makeup for the show tonight!" She cheerfully explains. "If you will, please get out your outfit for the show. Then you can sit back and relax as I make you even more stunning than you already are!"

(Yes, you are stunning. Fight me in the comments about it.)

Getting out your outfit, she gives it a good long look.

"I have the PERFECT makeup and hair to go with this!" She smiles.

Sitting down on the chair she brought with her, you look as she works her magic. After 35 minutes, she's done. Looking in the mirror, you gasp. "I look... amazing! Thank you so much!" You say to the pink eyed girl.

"No problem, Miss! I can't wait to see the show tonight!" She waves as she exits the room.

Looking around, you notice something. Your phone. They left it here. Running to it, you push the button. It works! You quickly dial (F/N). The two of you create a plan.

---- time skip to when the boys come back; about an hour before the show. ----

"(Y/N)!"

"Gem!"

"Muse!"

"Best Buddy!"

The boys are back. You quickly stand up and turn to them. They gasp. "You look amazing, (Y/N)." Sabito compliments.

"Thank you." You say.

"Now, we must leave to get to the stadium on time." Giyuu states, turning to leave.

An elevator and limousine ride later, you pull up to the stadium. Opening the door, you are blinded yet again. Shutting your eyes, you ask Rengoku, "Can you please lead me to the stage? I'm still not used to the camera flashes."

"Of Course, (Y/N)! Take My Hand!" He offers you his, and you take it.

After being led a little while, you can finally see again.

"We have 30 minutes to warm up, everyone. Let's start with some vocal exercises and then some stretches." Sabito says.

After doing all of that, you are nervous to go on stage. Noticing your nervousness, Tengen walks over to you.

"Hey, Gem, are you alright? You seem jittery." He asks, genuine concern in his voice.

"I'm alright, just nervous. Like, what if I mess up, or sneeze, or trip, or ANYTHING!" You shout.