Yandere Hanako x fem reader (Toilet- Bound Hanako- Kun)

I blame my friend for getting me hooked on this anime.

Not requested.

Image not mine.
------------------------------------------------------

It was just another normal day at the Academy. Well, about as normal as it could be for a girl with a ghost friend.

Yes, you (Y/N) (L/N) were friends with Hanako, the bathroom ghost.

The way you had met Hanako was through Yashiro. You had come with her to make her wish. Why? Cause you were a pushover. One look from Nene's puppy eyes was enough to make you say yes, and she knew it. She used her superpower against you, so you were along for the ride. It was a big surprise when you came into the bathroom one day, and Nene was a fish. Apparently, Hanako had saved her. You've been friends ever since.

So, there you were, hanging out with Hanako, helping Nene clean. You didn't mind cleaning. It was somewhat satisfying to you, to be honest.

Nene was grumbling about having to clean again, while Hanako played a game with the Mokke. Everything was calm until Kou rushed in, shouting incoherently.

"Woah, Kou! Chill out and explain to use what is happening in a calm manner." You say, trying to calm to blonde haired boy.

"Okay, so, you know how the confession tree is out in the school courtyard?" Kou asks.

"Yes, what about it?" Hanako juts in.

"Well, my older brother wants to meet (Y/N) there right now!!" The blonde boy exclaims.

"He WHAT?!" You, Nene, and Hanako say at the same time.

Yashiro looked like she wanted to cry. You weren't exactly sure why, but it probably had something to do with Teru.

"I, umm, I don't think that I would want to go..." You say.

"Yes, it wouldn't be wise for (N/N)~ Chan to go." Hanako stated in his happy tone. But then his voice got dark. "Oh, well. I guess you'll have to tell that brother of yours that (Y/N) couldn't make it." He floats towards me, pulling me into a tight hug. However, he ended it quickly, disappearing to somewhere else.

"Oh, man. Teru isn't gonna like this. He sent me to get her, and if I don't, I'll get in trouble." Kou persuaded. "Come on, (Y/N)! It would really help me out. You just have to be there. Pretty please?" He gave you puppy eyes.

"Yashiro must be giving you classes on how to persuade me into doing stuff." You sighed. "Fine, I'll go. But Nene needs to be okay with it." You bargain.

"Yashiro, please? It would really really help me out! And who knows, maybe (Y/N) can introduce you to Teru?" Kou pleads.

"I... suppose. But, (N/N) has to not steal my crush!" Nene exclaims. Ohhhh, so that's why she looked like she wanted to cry. Teru was her crush.

"I promise, Yashiro. I know it doesn't feel good getting who you love stolen by someone else." You say, holding up a pinkie. Nene holds her's up, too, having you shake it. The promise was sealed.

Kou then grabs your wrist, yanking you out of the bathroom, towards Teru.

----- After almost having your arm yanked off by Kou. -----