Sabito x fem reader (Demon Slayer)

Not requested.

------------------------------------------------------
You could've sworn you had seen a boy in a fox mask.

Maybe you were hallucinating?

You didn't sleep well the night before.

You suppose that you could blame the loud snoring of your fellow demon slayers, who were also staying at the Wisteria Inn¹ the previous night.

Your head snapped to the left as you could've sworn that you had seen a green and yellow haori.

Were you losing it?

You felt like you were being watched.

Was it just paranoia?

You carefully drew your katana.

You turn around to see the boy in the fox mask.

You gasp.

"You should not be out here in the middle of nowhere so close to dark." The boy says.

"I was on my way back from a mission. I am trying to reach the butterfly mansion." You respond.

"The butterfly mansion? You're going the wrong way for that."

"What?! I thought this was North!" You say in shock.

"The way you are currently heading is West." He holds up his hand and points to the right. "That was is North, and that is where you will find the butterfly mansion."

"Oh, I feel stupid now. Thank you for saving me from getting lost." You thanked, looking down in embarrassment.

"How about I walk you there to make sure you don't get lost again?" The masked boy asks.

"That would be appreciated." You respond cheerfully.

"It'll be dark soon, so we better hurry." He motions you to follow him.

As you two walk to your destination, you ask the mysterious masked boy some questions. Like if he was a hashira? Or what breathing style did he use? Who trained him? Oh, and of course, his name. And other things. He also asked you the same questions. Your name is (L/N) (Y/N). No, you were not a hashira. You used a style called spirit breathing. You were trained by Sanemi because your breathing style branched from wind. He was harsh on you, but still a great teacher.

Before long, the darkness had completely overtaken the land.

"We should stop for the night at a Wisteria Inn. There is one not too far from here." Sabito stated, ushering you to the inn.

The nice caretaker led you and Sabito to your room.

When you opened the door, your jaw dropped. There was only one futon²?!

"Umm, ma'am? Is it possible to get another room or another futon?" You ask.

"No, sorry, miss. We have so many slayers visiting tonight that we only have this one futon. Again, I am very sorry." She replied, bowing her head.