Yandere Demon King Tanjiro x fem reader (Demon Slayer)

The image is not mine. Credit goes to whoever made this amazing work of art.

Not requested
------------------------------------------------------

You had been a demon slayer and trained with Tanjiro. You had become so close to iradicating the demon species for good if it hadn't happened.

Tanjiro had been fighting Muzan while you were dealing with another demon. You heard Tanjiro and Muzan yelling back a forth while dodging each other's attacks.

The next thing you knew, everything ceased. You decided to go look for Tanjiro.

"Tanjiro? Tanjiro?!" You yell into the darkness.

You then run into something and fall onto the ground. Thinking you ran into a wall, you get back up. But, once you are at your full height, you look up to see two glowing eyes. They looked somewhat like Tanjiro's. Except, his eyes don't glow.

You pull out your katana. "Who are you, and what have you done to Tanjiro?" You demand.

A voice that sounded like Tanjiro's but deeper spoke to you and said, "Don't you recognize me? We've trained together for countless hours, saved countless lives, and slayed countless demons."

"Tanjiro...? Is that you...? What's wrong with your eyes?" You ask, slightly scared. "What happened to Muzan? Did you kill him?"

"No, my love. I did something better. I became him." Tanjiro, supposedly, said to you.

"You aren't Tanjiro. The Tanjiro I knew stood against demons. Muzan was his enemy. While he did sympathize with them, he would never become one." You said, raising your katana.

"Now now, dear. Let's put the sharp objects away." He said, stepping closer. "The old Tanjiro might have stood for that, but now, I am them."

You didn't want to hear it. Tanjiro, your best friend, had become the thing you had both sworn to fight until your last breath.

You took your katana and charged at him.

'Water breathing: 4th form: Striking tide' you use your water breathing.

Before you could reach him with your katana, you were flown backward by an even stronger wave. Before you could regain your footing, but were grabbed around the neck by Tanjiro.

"Now, now, you mustn't, dear. Afterall, I wouldn't want to have to hurt you." He growled in your ear.

Once he said that, you shut up. Tanjiro had always been slightly better at katana weilding and water breathing. Now that he was a demon, most likely pumped full of Muzan's blood, he would be too difficult to go against.

He then took you to a chamber with Nezuko in it. She gave you a kind look and said, "I'll get her ready, brother."

Once Tanjiro left the room, you looked at her with a panicked expression.

"Get me ready for what?" You ask her.

"Oh, the ceremony, of course!" She replied cheerfully. "I shall grab you the nicest kimono!"

After she searched for a few minutes, she came back with a (F/C) kimono. It was the most beautiful kimono you had ever seen. After changing into it, Nezuko led you to the throne room where Tanjiro was sitting on a throne made of, what you assumed, was human bones.

"She looks even more perfect than before. Thank you, sister. I shall see you at the ceremony." Tanjiro says to Nezuko. She then leaves, leaving you and your former ally alone.

"So, why did you dress me up and bring me here? Why become the demon king? And what is this 'ceremony' thing?" You interrogate.

"All your questions will be answered in time, sakura.¹" He states firmly. "Now, please accompany me to the ceremony." He puts his arm out for you to take.

You hesitantly take it. He leads you to a balcony. Below, all of your friends were looking around confused. All the hashiras, Zenitsu, and Inosuke.

"What the-? What are they doing here?!" You demand.

"You will soon see, watashi no ai,²" Tanjiro states calmly.

You stood there, arm in arm with Tanjiro, apprehensivly watching your friends jump up and look around.

All of a sudden, there was the sound of a gong. Then, at least 15 demons sprung into the area where your friends were.

You watched in horror as your friends were attacked. Katanas slicing, demons lunging, screaming. Luckily, all your friends got out unscathed and alive.

You started to wave to them as you detached your arm from Tanjiro's.

"Everyone! Up here! Up he-" you were cut off by Tanjiro holding his katana to your throat and his hand over your mouth.

"I would quiet down, Utsukushī.³ I will deal with our 'friends'." He hissed. "In the meantime, you shall stay silent and go with Nezuko to have some food. You must be hungry, afterall.

To your luck, however, Muichiro had seen you waving and told the others. They began a plan to save you.

------------------------------------------------------
1. Sakura means "Cherry blossoms" in Japanese.

2. Watashi no ai means "my love" in Japanese.

3. Utsukushī means "beautiful" in Japanese.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I will do a part two. I'm not the best at cliff hangers.

Do we want a good or bad ending for (Y/N)? Good ending, meaning she escapes and ends up with someone else and a bad ending, meaning she is stuck with the demon king, and her friends get turned into demons. Tell me in the comments!

Thank you for reading! Please post any requests on the requests page!

904 words, including author's note