Yandere Class 1-A x OP! gender neutral reader Part 3 (My Hero Academia)

Requested by CopyrightDreams34567
------------------------------------------------------

Ever since Shinso had taken over the whole classes', as well as your own mind, he had joined class 1-A, and Mineta was expelled after the girls had reported enough harassment. Shinso sits next to you in the back of the class.

You could see that keeping everyone under his mind control was taking a serious toll on him. It would only be a couple of days before he would break.

One day after class, though, he led you to his dorm. Once we got in, you felt the ability to control your own body again.

"What the-? I can control my own body again!" You were so excited. But, once you were done happy dancing, you looked at him. You took a good, long look. He looked even more tired than he had before. He looked almost dead.

"Shin? Why? Why did you do it?" You ask.

"I did it because... I was worried that you wouldn't love me back. I had given you obvious signs that I liked you. But, you never said anything." He said.

"I did notice, Shin. I just wasn't sure if you were being a good friend or if it was something else." You explain. You have always been unsure of your feelings.

"Well, about your classmates, the mind control has been on them long enough that it should be part of them now. So, they should leave you alone and just be your friends." He said, stumbling slightly. "You know, keeping 21 people under your control takes a toll on a guy."

"I could tell. You look almost dead." You say. "Perhaps you should let them go, and rest?"

"That sounds like a great idea, (N/N). Will you still be here when I wake up?" He asks, laying down.

"Sure, because we have some things to talk about." You respond.

"Yeah, sounds... good...." He drifts off to sleep.

After a couple of hours, Shinso wakes up.

"(N/N)?!" He screams.

"WHAT?! WHAT IS IT, SHIN?!" You respond.

"Oh, thank goodness. You're still here." He says, hugging you.

"Did you think I just left? What kinda of friend would I be if I did? Or are we friends? What are we, Shin?" You ask.

"Well, I know what I would like to be." He says, kneeling down. "(Y/N) (L/N), will you be my partner? No tricks, no mind control, just true love."

"I would love to, Shinso!" You exclaim while jumping to hug him.

When we went to class the next day, the whole class seemed a little out of it. Even Bakugo was quiet. Even with the mind control, he was still the yelling, cussing Bakugo.

You, Shinso, and the rest of your class all ended up becoming pro heroes. You and Shinso ended up getting married a few years later. While he still had some protective tendencies, you didn't mind because you knew it was all in the name of love.

You had also put all the month in the basement thing behind you, mostly. You still had a fear of basements, so you bought a house with no basement.

You were finally happy.

------------------------------------------------------

Hello people! I'm back! And unfortunately, so is school. I am a band kid, and we have a lot of performances and competitions coming up, so I'll also need to practice my instrument a LOT. I'll try to post as much as I can, within reason.

Thanks for reading, and if you have any requests, please put them on the request page.

529 words, minus author's note