Chapter 41-Homecoming

Morgan nervously adjusted the hood of her hoodie, her heart pounding in her chest as she scanned the crowded room of the Homecoming dance. Spotting Peter across the room, she made her way through the throng of students, trying to keep a low profile.

When she finally reached him, she tapped him on the shoulder, causing him to turn around with a surprised expression. "Morgan?" he exclaimed, his eyes widening in confusion. "What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you," Morgan said urgently, her voice barely audible over the music. She glanced around nervously, making sure no one was eavesdropping on their conversation.

Peter furrowed his brow in concern, sensing the seriousness of Morgan's tone. "What's wrong?" he asked, his eyes searching hers for answers.

Morgan took a deep breath, steeling herself for what she was about to say. "Listen, Peter, I know this might sound crazy, but... Liz's dad, Adrian Toomes? He's the Vulture," she blurted out, her words tumbling out in a rush.

Peter's eyes widened in shock, his mind struggling to process the revelation. "What? Are you serious?" he exclaimed, his voice tinged with disbelief.

Morgan nodded gravely, her expression grim. "I found out earlier today. I couldn't let you go into this without knowing the truth," she explained, her voice trembling with emotion.

Peter's mind raced as he tried to comprehend the implications of Morgan's words. "Thank you for telling me," he said sincerely, his gaze locking with hers. "I owe you one."

Morgan managed a weak smile, relieved that Peter believed her. "Just be careful, okay? I don't want to see you get hurt," she said softly, her voice filled with genuine concern.

Peter nodded, his expression serious. "I will," he promised, his determination shining through.

Peter's eyes widened in alarm as he processed Morgan's words. "We have to stop him," he said, his voice urgent. "Come on, let's go"

Without hesitation, Morgan followed Peter as he hurried out of the gymnasium, his determination propelling them forward. They dashed through the crowded hallways of the school, dodging students and teachers alike as they made their way to the nearest exit.

As they sprinted through the labyrinthine corridors, Peter's heart pounded with adrenaline. Morgan kept pace beside him, her determination matching his own. They reached Peter's old suit, tucked away in a hidden compartment, and he wasted no time donning it, feeling the familiar weight settle on his shoulders.

Bounding out into the open air, they found themselves surrounded by the Vulture's henchmen, their weapons trained on the duo. Peter's senses tingled with danger, but he refused to let fear paralyze him.

"We need to stick together," Peter said, his voice steady despite the tense situation. "Trust me, Morgan"

With Peter momentarily cornered and struggling to fend off his assailants, Morgan's instincts kicked in. Drawing upon the skills honed in the Red Room, she swiftly dispatched her opponents with a series of precise strikes and calculated maneuvers, each movement executed with deadly efficiency.

As she cleared a path to Peter's side, she saw Ned emerge from the shadows, a determined look on his face. Without hesitation, he grabbed Peter's discarded web shooter from the ground and aimed it at one of the attackers, firing a web line that ensnared the man's legs and sent him crashing to the ground.

Peter's eyes widened in surprise and gratitude as he scrambled to his feet, his friend's timely intervention providing the opening he needed to rejoin the fray. With renewed determination, he swung back into action, his Spider-Man persona taking over as he leaped and dodged with incredible agility, his movements a blur of speed and precision.
Morgan quickly moved to take flash's car and Peter got in beside her as they made their way to find vulture.
They raced through the city streets, the urgency of their mission lending an electric energy to the air. As they neared the warehouse where the stolen goods were being held, Peter's Spider-Sense tingled with anticipation, a warning of the dangers that lay ahead.