14

The next morning Vox had an emergency meeting with the Vees to discuss Alastor's return. Vox was pacing back and forth while the rest sat on the chair listening to his rant.

"I can't believe that fucker is back." Vox said in an annoyed tone.

"Yeah I thought he was gone for good too." Valentino chuckled.

"Especially after Y/n kicked his ass." Velvette joins in and laughs while elbowing Y/n.

"The fucking audacity of that old piece of shit." Vox cursed as he picked up the pace.

"Alastor's always been unpredictable. You never understand what his fucked mind thinks most of the time." Y/n crosses her arms and puts one leg over the other.

"And what exactly are we supposed to do? We can't make Alastor stay away." Velvette rested her arm on the table.

"I don't know but hes still trying to take us down." Vox is clearly getting angrier by the second.

"Radio is already dead. Even if he tries anything I doubt people are actually going to listen." Y/n shrugs.

"That's for sure." Valentino smirked and pulled out his gun, pulling out little gems to bedazzle this gun.

"We still shouldn't let our guard down. He was able to get into the tower somehow." Vox frowned.

"What if Zion let him in?" Y/n pointed at Vox.

"That's a possibility... but we would have seen him on the cameras." Vox stopped pacing back and forth making eye contact with Y/n.

"Zion was always a sneaky prick."

"There's not much we can prepare for Vox. I don't know what to tell you." Velvette sighed and put her phone down.

"I know. It's just-." Vox was clearly trying to calm himself down but it wasn't working. Every thought or talk about Alastor made him want to kill everyone. Expect Y/n of course. Y/n stood up and wrapped her arms around Vox pulling him into a hug.

"We can figure it out when the time comes. All we can do is just wait for him to do something." Vox softened in her grip and hugged her back.

"Aww now I want a hug! Come on Valentino!" Velvette jumped off her chair and ran up to Vox and Y/n hugging them both. Valentino rolled his eyes and stood up. He joined in on the hug causing Vox to feel a bit uncomfortable but hugged everyone back anyway.

"Okay I get it now. You can let me go." Velvette and Valentino humph and pull away. Y/n was about to but Vox held onto her.

"I wasn't talking to you." Vox smiled and held her.

"Ugh you guys make me sick." Valentino gagged making Velvette laugh.

"Miss Y/n, Sorry to interrupt but you're being summoned." Nina who was standing by the door began walking up to Y/n.

"Tell them to fuck off she's mine today." Y/n laughed and pulled away.

"Who is it?" Y/n smiled at Nina.

"Rosie ma'am." Nina looked up at Y/n nervously. Y/n's smile faded away and her eyes narrowed a bit.

"If you're going I'm going to." Vox grabbed Y/n's hand.

"You should stay here Vox." Y/n looked at Vox who looked determined.

"No, lm going and that's final." Y/n sighed and nodded.