2

Two weeks later

"Yes you heard it right here folks! Y/ N L/N 's new Angel proof shelter is a real thing and is taking only one hundred and fifty people for the next extermination! Reservations open the day before the next extermination, So mark the days folks!" Alastor winks at Y/n who's standing outside his studio. Y/n smiles, nods and then leaves Alastors Radio tower. There she's greeted by tons of paparazzi and reports.

"Y/n! Y/n! How did you think of this idea?!"

"Y/n! Do you feel any remorse to the other sinners who won't be able to pay for the shelter?!"

"Is it true Vox tech has been trying to recruit you for over a couple of months now?!

Y/n keeps on a smile and puts her finger to her mouth signaling the group to be silent.

"There's no right way to explain how I came up with this idea. But honestly Theres no reason for all of you to be surprised! My inventions are for you sinners alone."

"And to the question about if I feel remorse, of course I do. But there's only so much of angelic material to use. Even though I couldn't help all, I was able to help some... and no comment." Y/n waves and walks into the back seat of her car.

"I swear to fucking shitty god the longer I have to act like I give a fuck about these losers, Im going to go on a murder rampage." Y/n curses and pulls out her phone. She sees she has a voicemail from an unknown number, and decides to listen to it.

"Hello Miss Y/n, I'm calling from the Vox tech enterprise office. I reached out to you because Mr. Vox wants to schedule a meeting with you as soon as you are available. If you could call this number back with an answer it would be much appreciated." The fuck? Y/n thought to herself.  She dials the number back and someone picks up almost immediately.

"Vox tech, You're speaking with gene, who do I have the pleasure of speaking with today?" Y/n rolls her eyes.

"It's Y/N tell Vox I'm heading over right now." Y/N hangs up and groans. 'I just want to get this over with..'

Y/n arrives at Vox tech and she's immediately welcomed by two assistants.

"Hello-" Y/n cuts them off my pushing them aside.

"Just show me where his fucking office is." The assistants hurry in front of Y/n and guides her through the halls. Y/n looks around at the photos and notices almost every photo that is up is just pictures of the Vees together. They arrive at Vox's office and the assistants hold the door open for her.

Vox who has been watching Y/n arrive since she got her turned around and flashed his classic grin.

"Y/n my dear! How are you today?" Vox motions Y/n to walk to him. Y/n begins to walk to him but she starts to feel uneasy as Vox is just staring at her. She remains a stoic face and finally approaches Vox.

"Hello Vox, I could be better, how about yourself?" Y/n offers her hand to shake. Vox continues grinning and grabs her hand. She tries to pull away but Vox has his grip on tight. Vox then stands up and finally lets go of her hand. He starts to walk around Y/n till he's behind her.

"What's troubling you?" Vox whispers in Y/n's ear. Y/n flinches due to Vox's sudden move. Vox takes notice of it and wraps his arms around Y/n.

"It's the paparazzi isn't it? Having to deal with their annoying ass questions?" Vox moves a piece of Y/n's neck exposing more skin. "You know, we are more alike than you think." Y/n doesn't know what to say or do.