3

(I'm going to be introducing you to your female best friend. You're 30 and she's 26. And she's the complete opposite of you. You can decide who she is and what she looks like be creative)
A BIT OF A HEADS UP (Mature ish scenes in this chapter)

Morning

Y/n gets woken up by loud knocking on her door. She groans and rubs her eyes.

"Go away!" Y/n shouts covering her eyes with her arm. The knocks continue and she gets annoyed. Y/n stands up and walks to her door. She looks out her peep hole to see B/F on the other side.

"Come on bitch wake up!" Y/n opens her door and B/F walks in and sits on her couch.

"Girl you have been sooo busy! Don't you get tired of doing the same shit everyday?" B/n pulls out her phone. Y/n rolls her eyes and closes her door.

"Not when it makes me money." Y/n sits next to B/F, she laughs and points her finger at Y/n.

"You got me there." B/F wraps her arm around Y/n.

"Let's go out tonight! I miss partying with you bitch. You used to party hard!" B/F bumps her head lightly on Y/n's.

"I don't know. I'm supposed to work on some ideas with Alastor today." Y/n looks away from B/F.

"Ugh fuck that creepy bitch. You've been with him all week! It's my turn." B/F let's Y/n goes and stands up.

"Come on! You need to let loose. I know you've been stressed over this shit." B/F pouts and puts her hands together in a praying manner. Y/n sighs heavily and rubs her temples.

"Fine but I'll only drink one." Y/n crosses her arms together.

"Sure you are." B/F laughs. "I know you bitch, once you start you're not gonna stop." B/F grand Y/N's arm and pulls her up.

"Get ready, I'm going to take you out shopping to find you a sexy dress." B/F pushes Y/n towards her room.

"I am going to stab you one of these days."

~Time skip~

"Oh my satan! Look at this hot ass dress!" B/F grabs a navy blue vest neck long sleeve dress which hugs you in the right places.

"You would look so sexy in this! You have to get this one!" B/F shoves the dress into Y/n's arms.

"This is a bit revealing." Y/n mumbles. B/F groans

"Trust me! Just this once wear something I want you to." B/F pleads. Y/n sighs and nods. They continue shopping and they bump into Alastor who is exiting the tailors.

"Oh it's you." B/F rolls her eyes.

"Hello B/F my dear! It's been a while since I last saw you! Still randomly appearing in gutters are you?" Alastor offers his hand to shake.

"Fuck you twink." B/F flips Alastor off, which he returns. He looks at Y/n and smiles even wider.

"What brings you girls to the shopping district today?" B/F uses this opportunity to make Alastor feel uncomfortable.

"Just some panties, and some bras. Do you want to see them." B/F grins and puts her hand in one of her bags.

"No thank you. I am looking forward to my lunch later." Alastor glares at B/F.

"B/F and I are shopping for tonight. B/F is making me go out with her to the club." Y/n smiles. Alastor looks back at Y/n a bit surprised.

"How interesting! I was also thinking you could use some time off Y/n. You and B/F should have fun tonight. We've been so caught up in things that you haven't had a day off." Alastor places her hand on Y/n's shoulder. B/F glares at him.