Chapter 2 - [Part 1]

As the others were still mourning over the deaths they have witnessed, Monocrow and Parallel Larry were heading to the unknown location. When they got there, the TV monitors were showing where everyone where and what they were doing. Parallel Larry opened the mini-fridge and took some soda and sat down in his bean-back chair. Monocrow was sitting on the couch, his eyes glued to the TV screen, as he watched Spongebob and others roaming around.

After the silence was intense, Monocrow started to ask.

Monocrow: So... You think they start to crack like a couple of stressed students over their S.A.Ts?

Parallel Larry took a sip of his soda and started to answer.

Parallel Larry: Sure, if you plan to do it secretly again.

Monocrow frowned.

Monocrow: Come on, PL. Do you honestly want to scold at me after what happened?

Parallel Larry stood up.

Parallel Larry: Well, you tell me! You got rid of the traitor too soon! Marge and Woody now know they were supposed to be killed! What else could we leak to them?!

Parallel Larry: Our personal secrets?!

Monocrow: Come on, PL. Now you are just being ridiculous...

Parallel Larry: Well, EXCUSE me! I didn't work for you so we could keep changing our plans, because it didn't PLEASURED you!

Monocrow: Well yeah. But I'm the leader here.

Parallel Larry: No! The Mastermind is the leader! When did they agree on this?!

Monocrow: Hm...

Parallel Larry: Aha! You never asked them!

Monocrow: And what about it?

Parallel Larry: Huh?

Monocrow: I've got better plans. And I think The Mastermind will be VERY interested to hear it.

Parallel Larry rolled his eyes and took another sip of his soda.

Parallel Larry: And what makes you so sure that they will be fine by this?

Monocrow: I have hosted this game before. So I have no problem doing more... twists and turns.

Parallel Larry: Something about your head is twisted that it's turning this game upside-down.

Monocrow: Ahuhuuu! Good wordplay.

Monocrow: Anyways, I need to go to somewhere. Au revour!

Monocrow left from the unknown place.

Parallel Larry: Damn... He just listens to compliments rather than complains.

???: You got screwed by the bird again, didn't you?

Parallel Larry: G-gaah! D-don't scare me like that!

Parallel Larry looked at his communicator watch and saw someone communicating him.

Parallel Larry: Ugh! Why did I have to take this job?!

???: Because it was your idea to screw around here.

Parallel Larry: Oh haha! Don't you get me started!

???: Your and your "master's" plans have changed, huh?