Prologue (Part 3) [Last Part]

A sudden loudspeaker noise stopped their discussion and they paid attention to the sudden appearance of the screen from the front of the Gymnasium. When they looked at the screen, a dark screen appeared. There was a shadow of something on the screen. And then *it* talked.

???: "Ahem... testing, one, two three... Yeah, this is working..."

???: "Hello comrades! Welcome to Ultimate Island of Supernatural! I see you all have the same question lingering in your minds: "Where the heck are we"? and "Why are we here?". Well to answer that question, I'm currently asking every single one of you to come to the park's statue post-haste. I will arrive when we are prepared. If you haven't met any other tourists, then you have little time to talk to them at that park. We will see soon!"

The speaker shut down, leaving Spongebob, Flowey, Alex, and Woody very confused. Questions started to rain in their thoughts.

Flowey: Who was that?

Spongebob: Well, I think it was the creator of this island.

Woody: So, we have to go to the statue post-has-ste?

Spongebob: I think so.

Woody: But where exactly is the s-s-statue?

Spongebob: I know! Follow the leader!

Spongebob started leading Flowey, Alex, and Woody to the statue. The giant gold sword statue was already gathered with the other 13 people they had met before. Everybody had different expressions. Some were worried, some were happy, and some didn't even express anything.

Papyrus: Perfect! The last of the horde has arrived!

Izzy: Horde?! So they are like horsemen or something?!

Natsuki: It was an expression, you idiot!

Monika: Natsuki, don't start...

Girlfriend: She looks like she is in a bad mood.

Monika: She's always in a bad mood. Don't mind her.

Handy: How? It is impossible to ignore such a personality.

Flowey: Like you have been any better...

Handy: Quiet, you.

Flowey: I can talk if I want to!

Alex: Seriously ya two? Can't ya not argue for five minutes?

Stewie: I can see that some of you are not getting along...

Larry: That can't be right! Everyone should be friends in here!

Papyrus: Agreed my koopa companion! Nothing is better than having bonds for those who you have no idea who they are!

White Impostor: Please! Such a friendship is just boring!

Natsuki: And I suppose some serial killer knows better?!

White Impostor: I don't have any time for your pow-wow, so just let your friendship talk slide away when I'm around.

Woody: W-what is this-s guy? Roya-A-lty?

Skid: O-oh...! Is mister having trouble spelling "royalty"?

Woody: Huh?

Pump: I could've sworn that he made a "screaming" noise in that word.

Woody: That's just the habit. My bad!

Girlfriend: His tone seemed to change in a second.