Chapter 10: My War, Our Battle

The Elite Guard, the Autobots Next Door, and the Pirates, all defeat the Omega Slayers, as well as the Demo-Beaks and the Demo-Ravagers. 

Ultra Magnus: "All troops, open fire!!!"

[CLOCK UP!]

Kuwagattacker: "You okay."

Kabutimer: "So, you came."

Flame Knight: "Keep up the pace, everyone!"

Silvamoon: "Fairy Star Shower!"

Dragochain: "Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!"

Black Star: "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!"

Jackknife: "Get Jackknifed, son!"

The Decepticons go after the Unicron Flayer and then Vecna, who soundly shrugs off Skyscream and Megatron-X. 

Skyscream: "You don't deserve to be part of the Unicron Alliance!"

Vecna: "You don't deserve his power either."

Agatha deals with the Party, mainly Alice, but Peter Ryder and Sydney DelVayne stop her. 

Syd: "You stay away from Alice, witch!"

Peter: "Yeah, she's our friend!"

Agatha: "Stay out of this!"

That's when Unicron calls back both Vecna and Agatha and he absorbs them into himself and he becomes all-powerful. 

Agatha: "What's going on here?"

Vecna: "We've been tricked!"

Unicron: "You have done well, now, GOODBYE!!!"

Now, things are getting worse for our heroes. 

Finn: "Sacrificing your allies like that? That's just low! Don't you have any honor?"

Unicron: "The living are a means, but I am the Universe! As tools, they only live to serve me, without question, without complaint! That is how a tool, how the living will remain happy. That's why, I, and I alone shall remain the embodiment of the entire Universe!"

Then, a blast from Dragotron can mean one thing. Dragotron's back with a new, Golden look.

Finn: "Drago!"

Drago: "Sorry, we're late!"

Then, Golden Dragotron aims for the Anti-Spark inside the Unicron Flayer. 

Dragotron: "Hyper Dragonic Blaster!!!"

Arrow and Spartan are having trouble until, Wonderwing, Batwing, and a new friend, Dragona, join Flashfire in taking down Emperor Groundswell. 

Arrow: "Emperor Groundswell, you have failed this galaxy!"

And, he goes down a 2nd time. 

Alice senses Vecna inside the Unicron Flayer, which means he hasn't been fully absorbed yet. The Unicron Flayer takes down the Party, one by one, and he proceeds to finish them off. 

Unicron: "I am the most powerful force the galaxy has ever seen!"

But, Alice uses the power of the AllSpark to re-energize everyone around her and summon a giant avatar of Primus to take the Anti-Spark from the Unicron Flayer and seal it in a small box.

Alice: "Unicron, begone!"

Unicron: "You think you have stopped me again? I don't care how many times, As long as hatred exists, I shall remain impervious to attack."

Then, Alice seals what's left of the Mind Flayer inside a red crystal. 

Alice: "Be imprisoned... for all eternity."

Alice falls to her death, but Finn saves her. Alice wakes up and hugs Finn, all of the Party's friends and family rejoice as the Unicron Flayer's reign over Earth has finally ended. 

Simmons: "At last, the wrath of Unicron is over."

However, Unicron gives them a warning: "As long as there is hatred, I will remain immortal, and I will return.".