Chapter 8: The 4th Face

Noah: "How could Quintessa sell us out like that?"

Alice: "It wasn't her fault!"

Dio: "Either she's making a big mistake, or she was being used by Alpha Q again."

Finn: "Alpha Q. Of course they'd try that!"

But, why would Quintessa sell out Earth to keep the peace of the Universe? Maybe Alpha Q has a reason. Even so, there has to be another way other than destruction. 

Finn: "ALPHA Q! Where are you?! FACE ME!!!"

[bright light flashes]

Alpha Q(Face of Kindness): "Visionary! It's so good to see you again!"

Then, Alpha Q appears, in spirit form, right in front of a confused and furious Finn. 

Finn: "Alpha Q, was it? Since when is it a good idea to destroy Earth when it's sick?"

Alpha Q(Face of Kindness): "We're sorry. We had no idea that Unicron would go this far."

Finn: "But, you guys can't do this. We need more time!"

Alpha Q(Face of Truth): "There is no time, Visionary. Once the Super-Dimensional Cannon is done charging enough power, it can fire a blast that can destroy Unicron completely, ending the threat forever."

Finn: "But that much energy can destroy the Earth!"

Alpha Q(Face of Kindness): "It's to protect the entire Universe. Consider it for your own good."

Finn: "What about the rest of us?! There has to be another way! Or, have you forgotten what Quintessa has done for you?"

Alpha Q(Face of Truth): There is one way, though. You and the Primus Alliance must escape to Neo-Earth to avoid Unicron's rule."

Finn: "Escape to Neo-Earth?"

Alpha Q(Face of Truth): "That is the only way to prevent the blast."

Finn: "But still! It's not fair to Drago, or Optimus, or Alice! Please!"

At first, Alpha Q apologizes for making this foolish decision without his knowing, but Finn reprimands them for destroying Earth before it becomes Unicron. 

Alpha Q(Face of Wrath): "Look, Kid! You've been nothing but helpful in one of Unicron's commander's destruction! You think we'd have no choice if we let Earth become Unicron?!"

Finn: "YOU'RE WRONG! You always have a choice!!!"

Alpha Q(Face of Truth): "What was that?!"

Finn: "If there is one thing I learned as a human, as the Visionary, that if I can't change a person's fate, I can't change everyone's fate, or mine!"

???: "Maybe we can change it together."

Finn: "Huh?"

Alpha Q(Face of Kindness): "Our heads are splitting!"

Alpha Q(Face of Truth): "He's coming!"

Alpha Q(Face of Wrath): "Hey! Nobody asked you to interfere!"

Then, from out of nowhere, a fourth face, long hidden, since the Quintessons Arc of Transformers Chronicles: the Face of Wisdom. 

Alpha Q(Face of Wisdom): "I have heard your cries of anger, and I wish to help. I am called the 4th Face of Alpha Quintesson, the Face of Wisdom."

Finn: "So, is that the real Alpha Q?"

Alpha Q(Face of Wisdom): "Yes."

Finn: "There are four of you?"

Alpha Q(Face of Wisdom): "There are always four of us."

The Face of Wisdom gives Finn one hour until the problem is solved, if the Autobot-Human Alliance can defeat the Unicron Flayer within one hour, Alpha Q will cease the destruction of Earth, but any more than one hour will spell the end of Earth, along with Unicron. 

Finn: "Just give us some time. We'll fix this; We'll stop Unicron and fix this."

And so, it's a promise. Finn and the entire Alliance now have one hour to defeat the Unicron Flayer and save the Earth.