Chapter 7: Alice & Agatha

Primus: "Why do you hide? Unicron's grip on the Earth is strengthening. You can't give up at a time like this."

Alice: "Just leave me alone, Primus! I ruined everyone's lives!"

Primus: "But Alice."

Hiding in Rhodey's cabin, Alice wants nothing to do with Unicron, the Upside-Down, Vecna, and even Finn. 

Alice: "I said, leave me alone!!!"

[...]

Agatha: "Poor Alice, I can see why you're struggling; struggling to use your power for your own gain."

Alice: "I'm nothing like you, Agatha! Now, get lost!"

Agatha: "Oh, it's not for Unicron, or me, it's for your mother, Tania Hauser. I forgot, didn't she abandon her own daughter, what was her name again, "Mikayla Hauser"? Or better, "Alice of the Midnight Sun", or "Alice Rhodes", if I might say?"

That's when Agatha appears in her void and offers her a chance to be free from her destiny. With her power, she can restore her mother from her vegetative state. 

Agatha: "Why use your powers to stop Unicron, when you can use them to save your mother?"

Alice: "I can save Mama?"

Agatha: "That's right, all you have to do is trust me."

Then, the Party arrives, and look who arrives to get in their way: Agatha Von Grace. 

Agatha: "Alice and I were having an agreement. Mind not interfering?"

Finn: "She's not yours, Agatha!"

Agatha: "No? But she will be after I kill you all."

Now, Alice is faced with a decision: Either she must join her so she'll become strong enough to save everyone and bring the dead back to life. Or, stay with her friends and die at the hands of Unicron. 

Agatha: "What's it gonna be, Alice? Your mother, or your friends?"

Then, after remembering the times she spent with the Autobots, the Party, and Rhodey, she chooses to stay. 

Alice: "Agatha, go to Hell!!!"

The AllSpark Crystal returns to Alice, as she drives away Agatha. That means Alice has gained a new power. 

Agatha: "Alice, how dare you!!!!"

Alice: "I choose to stay. I choose to be me! But, you, you don't belong with me!"

Agatha: "Fine, enjoy being Unicron's food!"

Then, she tearfully returns to the Party. But, even bad news comes in when Ratchet tells the gang that, in order to wipe out Unicron, the Quintessons must destroy Earth.

The Party: "WHAT?"