Chapter 5: March 15, 1989

Today is March 15, 1989.

Coming from the chasm, was the Upside-Down but with a different aura than before. 

Nova: "Can that be the Mind Flayer? Or Unicron?"

Optimus: "No, worse."

But, what brought Unicron to Earth again? It is revealed that the Autobot-Human Alliance destroyed the Annihilatron and thought that they finished off Unicron for good, but Vecna and the Anti-Spark disappeared. 

Dio: "Is this supposed to be a joke? The Mind Flayer lives here, too, you know!"

[...]

Peter: "Did you say "Mind Flayer"?"

Syd: "What's a Mind Flayer?"

Barney: "Supernatural being trying to take over the world."

That has shocked everyone, even Dio, since he experienced what the Mind Flayer did to him, along with so many people back in 1985. Arrow figured out Unicron's targets, namely Alice, Dragonite, Finn, Optimus Prime, and Dio. Then, the Autobot-Human Alliance witnessed the birth of Unicron's ultimate form: the Unicron Flayer. 

Alice runs off, wanting to finish what the Alliance started

Alice runs off, wanting to finish what the Alliance started. Finn and Dio followed suit. Now, the Autobot-Human Alliance realized that if they'd finished off Unicron sooner, this never would've happened.

Alice, Finn, and Dio mow through a bunch of Drones with their CUBEs and they face the Unicron Flayer. Dio insists that they should retreat, but Alice is met by Agatha Von Grace, who shows up with a dark version of her CUBE. 

Agatha: "Going somewhere, Alice?"

Alice: "You shouldn't even be here, Agatha!"

Alice and Agatha do battle, Finn and Dio get attacked by a horde of Demogorgon-headed Drones, and the Autobot-Human Alliance watches in horror as the Unicron Flayer grows stronger than ever. Then, in a flash comes Flashfire, along with Snakebite, Vixen, Punch-A-Roo, Sakura, and G-Borg. They fight off the horde of Demogorgon-headed Drones and escape. Agatha and Alice retreat as well. 

Then, Unicron broadcasts a signal to every TV in the US addressing his rule throughout the world, he will remake Earth into his new body, and he will take over the Universe. 

Unicron: "I am Unicron! The universe will belong to me, or rather, it will become my new body! You will serve me, or be destroyed! But first, bring my targets here."

But first, the Humans must bring his targets to him and swear loyalty to Unicron, or face extinction.