Unicron's Recap

In "Transformers Chronicles", Unicron was called the God of Destruction and Darkness until he was sealed away to the far ends of the universe by the 13 Primes. Time passed and then Unicron returned turning half of Cybertron into his servants, the Decepticons, the other half became the Autobots to stop his quest for power. The Autobots couldn't do it alone, though they had help from humans who possessed special abilities, two humans in fact. The Visionary, Finn McHayden, and a mysterious girl, Alice of the Midnight Sun. Plus, a rag-tag team of Autobots came to help in their adventures.

There were the "Seeds of Unicron Arc" that focused on the revival of Unicron, the Omega Keys in the "Unicron Arc", and the final battle in the "Primus Arc" where Unicron had to be sealed for a 3rd time.

A year passed and a new generation began in "Transformers: New Generation". But, that gave rise to new enemies like the Unicron Alliance. In their debut arc. They had to do battle with Autobot Dragonite and the Autobots Next Door. Then, at last, their progenitor was reincarnated as a Devil and it looks like the Unicron Alliance was close to victory. However, due to the appearance of the Ascended One, the Unicron Alliance experienced their first loss when Unicron was defeated again.

Then, after the Reaper, and the Combiner Wars Arcs, the Return of Unicron Arc set the stage for the Unicron Alliance's final battle. It revealed that Unicron planned the search for the Virtues of Primus to be the key to his restoration. Then, he planned to wipe out the Followers of Primus using the G.I.F.T. Bomb and the Annihilatron. Despite 2 of his deadliest plans, Unicron was destroyed and the Unicron Alliance lost for a 2nd time.