Prologue: Part Two - Family Greeting

(YN) was still running ahead of Ruby and Yang, they were still having a race to see who gets to the house first. He was fast enough to make it there first, he was still running non stop to find the house. (YN) was on a clear grass road and he sees something in the distance. But as he got closer, he sees a big, two-story log cabin with what appears to be a sheet metal roof in dull red.

 But as he got closer, he sees a big, two-story log cabin with what appears to be a sheet metal roof in dull red

(YN) got to the house first, putting his hand up on the door. He was breathing heavily in and out, he was out of breath how fast he ran but that was really good exercise for him. (YN) then sees Ruby and Yang catching up to him, seeing him that he made it here first. They finally caught up to him, and they took a moment to catch their breath.

Ruby: "No fair, you cheated!" She panted.

(YN): "How did I cheat? I wasn't cheating, I was just fast enough to get here first."

Yang: "I guess you're right, you were just fast enough to get here first so I don't blame you."

(YN): "Okay, okay." He chuckled. "You two probably would have won. Probably." He whispered to himself.

Ruby: "What was that?" She questioned.

(YN): "Nothing." He answered simply.

Ruby: "Good." She smiled.

As (YN) looked around the area, a gentle breeze of wind blew in the air, blowing Ruby's hair and Yang's hair in the process. Ruby then looked at (YN) to see his hair blowing by the wind as well. She admired his hair, that she kept on watching him, knowing that he looks beautiful with the hair. (YN) then swept his hair back from some of it on his face.

Ruby was slightly blushing from what she is seeing right now. (YN) was amazing in her point of view, that she might have a crush on him. (YN) then noticed Ruby looking at him and blushing.

(YN): "Ruby, are you okay?" He asked in concern. "Your face is turning red a little.

Ruby: "Uh, nothing, nothing." She denied, looking away.

(YN): "Oh, okay." Was all he can say. Yang knocked on the front door to let her dad know that they are out there.

Yang: "Dad, we're back!" She called out.

???: "I'll be there in a second!" He called back from inside the house.

They waited for a moment for their father get to the front door, and the opened. Out of the door came a black-headed tricolor Corgi with gray eyes and a bobbed tail.

 Out of the door came a black-headed tricolor Corgi with gray eyes and a bobbed tail