His wife, Samantha is beautiful and perfect example of beauty with brain. She can be cunning but a loving mother. She especially adores Vegas, as she knows his struggle and made a best plan to torture Kan in her special room.

Now comes the children. They are 6 in total. Michelle, the eldest and the exact copy of her father. Short tempered, cunning and knows how to give something back with interest. The only single in the group who neither have the intrest to be committed in a relationship. She is a bit tomboyish, always favouring her younger brother's than others.

The second is Laila, a mixture of her parents. But a doting wife to her husband, Will. Will is a famous shrewd businessman , a man again shouldn't be messed with. Being with Will made her a little gentle and kind, contrary to her unkind family members.

The third, is Rachael, a little bit different from others. She is gentle, warm and helps the needy alot. She is empathetic and rarely gets angry. But if she does she can't be controlled other than Achi, her long time boyfriend.

The fourth and the last daughter is Ariel, naming her after her favourite disney princess. She is a dreamy girl, who have big dreams, always wanted to learn more. But she is equally fascinated with guns, making her a sharp shooter.

The fifth is Michael, named by Michelle. He loves his youngest brother, Samuel a lot. A supportive and righteous man. He have a boyfriend Mick. He is a little more attached to Michelle making her his favourite.

Lastly is Samuel, the boy who nobody seen before. Because of the kidnapping at the age of 17, he is moved to London. But there is a rumour that flies about his behaviour. He is unpredictable and often have a blank face, making it hard to read his face. He makes his decision quickly and knows how deal with issues on his own, a benefit of living alone.

It is also rumoured of how protective he is of his boyfriend, making Kinn wince. Kan, who is constantly hurting Vegas is not dead yet, making him shudder in fear about how his death is planned by Samuel.

~

Vegas tap his foot on the floor. He is sitting on his boyfriends bedroom, patiently (or maybe not) waiting for him. The door opens with a thud. Vegas look at the door jumping and ran to the already stretched arms.

Samuel grins as he twirl the boy in his hand. Vegas hold him tightly, burying his face on the others neck.

"I missed you" He mumbles on the others neck, breathing shakily. Samuel tighten the hug. Vegas winces making him loose his hold.

He look at Vegas, whose face is in pain. "Baby, what happened?"

Vegas widen his eyes, shaking his head. Samuel grit his teeth, looking behind. Michael who was with Samuel, was leaning against the door seeing the hug with a soft smile. But he turned serious once Samuel look at him. Michael nodded as he left them alone.

Samuel took the younger to the room, closing the door. He moved to the younger, urging him to take off his shirt. Vegas shook his head making the other glare at him. But his eyes softens as Vegas is looking down.

"Baby, Please"

Hearing that Vegas cant deny, rasing his hands upwards for his shirt to be taken off. Samuel smile at that.

"Sam?"

"Hm"

"Don't be angry"

Sameul take some breath, nodding. He takes the shirt off, turning the other wincing at multiple belt wounds. He traces it gently with his fingers, Vegas hissing at that. Samuel's finger pressed a little rougher in his ribs making Vegas yelp. Tears gather in his eyes.

Sam seeing that, takes the younger to his arms. "Sorry Baby, I was seeing if you have any broke rib" Vegas sniffed, nodded.

Sam gently shushed him. "I should call a doctor"

Vegas panics shaking his head. "Pa will be angry"

Sam close his eyes, counting to ten. He doesn't want to take the anger on his vulnerable little boyfriend. "It's okay. He won't know"

"Kinn?"

"Hm?"

"Kinn is a doctor"

Sam is surprised. "You want Kinn to check on you?"

Vegas nodded, shakily. Sam knows how their dynamics is. So he is surprised of him asking for Kinn. Sam takes his phone calling Rachael and asking her to bring Kinn to the room. Vegas cling into Sam, the other softly caressing his hair.

Kinn was surprised when Rachael was calling him saying a emergency is there and doctor is needed. Not everyone knows he studied medical and business. So he wondered who told her as he followers her to the room.

He is shocked, a little worried to see Vegas cling into Sam, and he can see multiple marks on his back. His doctor instinct kicked in as he moved faster, doing the necessary treatments. Kinn wanted Vegas to lay down so he can check his ribs, but more he tried the more Vegas cling into Sam.

Kinn look helplessly at Sam, who look at Vegas, gently patting him. "Baby, he needs to treat you. You should lay down. I'm not going anywhere"

Vegas looks up, eyes filled with tears. "You will be there?"

"Yes"

"And Kinn too" He asked turning to Kinn, who was surprised again as he nods at the younger. He scrunch down, patting his head like they used to do. "I will be there too Vegie"

With that, Vegas lay down, sleep consuming him as soon as his body hit the mattress. Kinn checked him, gulping, a guilt and protectiveness raising in him.

"He have two broken ribs. The scars may... Heal after sometimes. Take care of him"

Sam nodded. "Thank you.."

"No... I... He is..."

"Can you kill his Pa?"

"Huh?" Kinn is shocked.

"If I did, that will raise a war which I don't want. You can make it more easy"

Kinn gulps, shaking his head. He leans at Vegas, gently patting him, hesitant but pressed a soft kiss on his head. Vegas smiles lightly which made him chuckle.

Vegas is always like this. When he is vulnerable he is more clingy towards his closed ones, Kinn who was and is his younger cousin and bestfriend and now with Sam, his boyfriend.

And let's say, Kinn did killed Kan worse way possible.