𝗶𝘃. 𝖶𝖧𝖨𝖲𝖯𝖤𝖱 𝖮𝖥 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖶𝖮𝖮𝖣𝖲

━━━━ ❤︎

━━━━ ❤︎

MEETING WITH CHIRON WAS EASY.

Since things at the bonfire had left everyone drowsy, it was time to go to bed.

As Chiron and Mr. D made their towards the hill, with led towards the Big House, Giselle followed in pursuit.

"Mr, D, Chiron, wait!" She called after.

The men turned their heads in surprise, clearly puzzled by her call.

Mr. D sighed in annoyance, "Ah, kid what is it now, no I will not let Clovis—"

"No! It's not that." Giselle cut off, she slid a hand through her hair, in slight distress.

Chiron immediately noticed her demeanor, "Come along child," he trotted away without further words, Mr. D groaned, trusting after him.

Giselle followed behind.

She caught sight of the cave where the Oracle — Rachel Dare, resided, but she was put today.

When they entered the living room of the house, Giselle took in the sight of the familiar vine covered room, there were loads, with burst grapes and all.

She acknowledged the stuffed leopard's head mounted on the wall, "Hey, Seymour."

The leopard snarled in reply, baring his fangs. Giselle tossed a grape in his mouth. ( don't ask where it went. )

"Make yourself at home." Chiron welcomed, he'd trotted away to retrieve something, only for it to be a rolling cart with piping hot tea, milk, sugar, water, and biscuits.

"Would you care for some tea?"

Giselle, from her spot on the leather couch nodded, answering with a small 'thanks'.

Across from her was the stone fireplace, it's warmness spread throughout the room, making the demigod feel a little better about herself.

"So," Chiron began as he sat down, "What's your concern, are you having trouble with your cabin?"