𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝖶𝖠𝖪𝖤 𝖴𝖯! 𝖨𝖭 𝖠 𝖣𝖤𝖠𝖣𝖫𝖨𝖤𝖱 𝖶𝖠𝖱

━━━━ ❤︎

━━━━ ❤︎

"CHEER UP, EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR THE BEST."

The duo made their way towards the bonfire.

They passed the Athena cabin, campers scrambling around.

Shotaro, a son of Apollo, and a legacy of Tyche, walked with a moody Haechan.

"I couldn't give a flying fuck, if I lost the match." Haechan cried, "I care about fact I forgot about fucking charmspeak, like who does that!"

"Oh shut up." Xiaojun had said from behind them, he joined the duo, Haechan sent him a glare.

"Go away, you're hurting my mind right now."

Xiaojun laughed.

They came in view of the amphitheater.

Its steps were carved into the side of a hill, facing a stone-lined fire pit. Sixty or seventy kids filled the rows, clustered into groups under various banners.

Xiaojun spotted his cabin, right next to the Iris kids.

There were a dozen campers near the fire, with guitars and other instruments. Thry we're leading a song about joy, something about how light is everything. Others was singing with them and joking around.

As the energy level got higher, the flames did too, turning from red to orange to gold.
Finally the song ended with a lot of rowdy applause.

Then, Chiron trotted up, he brandished a spear impaled with toasted marshmallows. "Very nice! And a special thanks to all our campers. I am Chiron, camp activities director as you know, and I'm happy you have all arrived here alive and with most of your limbs attached. In a moment, I promise we'll get to the s'mores, but first-"

"What about capture the flag on Friday?" A girl yelled, no doubt from the Ares cabin, her other siblings in armor grumbled, they were sitting under a red banner with the emblem of a boar's head.