𝗶𝗶. BABYSITTING GONE WRONG ( FAIL )

❤︎ ━ 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚 ( 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗟 )

Everyone settled into their own little groups, spreading out around the canyon to complete their worksheet.

Haechan didn't hide himself from anyone's view, even though he chose to remain in the shadows.

He was perched by a large rock, his paper laid on the surface, finished.

It was practically easy kindergarten work, anyone back at home could do this — well, anyone smart enough.

Coach Hedge hadn't noticed his presence yet, too busy glowering and doing whatever it was he had going on.

Haechan figured he'd approach the old man first, just to get a reaction out of him.

This little babysitting job was getting interesting.

The trio had split up.

Leo and Jason were working together, but Jason looked more like a lost puppy following Leo around.

Piper got separated from them, some rebellious-looking guy with Superman hair partnered with her, but it didn't seem like she liked him all that much.

Jason didn't seem to either, Haechan could tell from the way he glanced warily at the duo.

Haechan turned his eyes away from them and onto Piper, she was pretty occupied.

Dylan had an arm slung around Piper's shoulder, who looked uncomfortable.

Some girls kept looking over at her and bad boy Superman supreme, snickering.

Haechan rolled his eyes as he folded his paper before slipping it into a pocket of his sweats.

Those girls were the obvious popular cliché,
they wore the same matching jeans and pink tops.

Their faces were painted with enough makeup for an all-week Halloween party. You could barely tell the difference between them.