In searchings (Coral x Moby)

Request for MrShkiper02ppficschatgptRektor25 and rex_el_cachorro769

A feeling of worry was floating around the Puplantis as everyone were very nervous - Coral was missing once again and it was actually a fifth time when she swam away somewhere without any warning. It could be fine if she was being away for few minutes, or for an hour maximum, but nobody could see her for 2-3 hours. Only then all citizens of Puplantis started getting worried about their princess, even Moby was worried about her. Deep in his soul, he actually had a little crush on her but since he was sort of a bad guy in town, he thought that Coral will never love him back. Still, Moby decided to find her all by himself, even knowing that he might not be thanked after this, so he also swam away from Puplantis and started searching for Coral.

Meanwhile with Coral

The anthro Mercockapoo was swimming towards the abandoned beach to have some time alone, after seeing some couples which were having a good time together. Since then, she felt so lonely that her positive mood actually faded so she decided to have some time-off for herself. During all her staycations on this beach, Coral was imagining that she'll find her second half and they'll live happily together - it was helping her to stay positive until the end of the day. While she was making her way towards the beach, Moby accidentally spotted her and followed the princess - the anthro Mercockapoo wasn't even aware of being followed even when she arrived to the beach and turned herself into anthro form to walk on the dry land. Little did she knew, it also affected her follower, which caused him to expose himself.

Moby: Woah!!

Coral: What the?? Moby?! 

Moby: Phew, finally found you!

Coral: Why are you here?!

Moby: All Puplantis is being worried for you, I decided to help them!

Coral: Did I ask you about that? Leave me alone!

Moby: Never, you're our princess, and we care about you!

Coral was about to say something when she suddenly saw Moby's body - he actually looked so hot in his anthro form, with hard abs, strong legs, and one thing which was actually turning her on. So did Moby as his eyes were admiring her sensual body.

Coral: I don't know why... but I'm feeling that I want you.

Moby: Well... me too.

They walked closer to each other in silence and shared a short kiss before Moby pulled his crush into another one, but this time, it was deeper and Coral didn't hold up, moving her lips in sync with Mobys'. Their hands were exploring each others' chests and the longer they were kissing, the more they wanted each other - in one moment, the princess turned around and gently pinned her admirer down on sand, braking the kiss as well. Both of them already let their actions speak instead of their words, so Coral went down and saw Moby's erected shaft, then she gave it a lick, causing him to moan softly. It was a trigger for the anthro Mercockapoo as she started licking all of his dick, causing Moby to let out more moans of pleasure. They were feeling that it was quite wrong, but it also felt so good that they didn't care about this, in addition, Moby was buckling his hips a little, enjoying Corals' tongue on his length. More though, Coral wrapped her hands around his member, enjoying its' wetness from her saliva as she licked precum from the tip and only then she stopped her blowjob.

Coral: Sheesh, you're huge~

Moby: Thanks~

Moby then got up and felt an arousing smell of Coral's wet slit, which momentally turned him on as he quickly pinned his crush down, laid beneath her, spread her legs and started lapping his tongue all over her pussy. The princess could only moan from sudden pleasure, but she was moaning louder than him as she was more turned on than Moby. Still, he didn't lick her for much time as she licked his dick so when he stopped, he moved carefully to line up his shaft in front of her cave.

Moby: It feels so wrong... but I really want to take you~ May I have a permission, your Majesty?~

Coral: Yes~ Go on~

Then Moby pushed himself inside of anthro Mercockapoo, causing them to moan loudly as they were discovering a new experience for themselves, her future lover was thrusting into her slowly and gently, kissing her foreheard to calm her down - it worked out as Coral wrapped herself around him and kissed his cheek as a signal that he can go faster. Moby obeyed her and started moving his hips back and forth quicker, causing them to fall in trance of pleasure - they didn't say any single word since then, enjoying the heat of each others wet bodies. 5 minutes later, Moby suddenly howled and kissed Coral as she felt something warm filling up her slit and moaned in kiss. Still, it was their first time of intimacy, so after breaking the kiss, both of them had passed out, but in their minds, they finally found a love bond towards each other. The end!

ONE SHOT DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3