𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

TW: small smut, MDNI, kissing, touching, loss of V-💳
⚠️‼️
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I woke up in the middle of the night next to soda, everyone was asleep I got up to go get a glass of water, Johnny and Pony boy slept in the living room couch, while Dallas had slept holding a beer bottle in his hand with a ciggerete in his other, I burnt out the ciggerete and took his beer bottle out of his hands, taking a sip of it before placing it on the kitchen table,
I walked to the kitchen grabbing my glass of water and made my way back to the room.

As I returned to the bed, soda peaks over his shoulder before completely turning to face me I look at him, admiring how he looks as he continues to close his eyes and open them as if he was trying to stay awake, I play with his hair as he continues to flutter his eyes.

He moved closer admiring my eyes as we both locked eyes he then looked at my lips, I felt a certain way when he looked at me.

He got closer before he slowly placed his lips onto mine in a steadied shift.
He swiftly got up hovering over me not breaking the kiss once I was shocked and nervous at the same time but surprisingly I kissed back, desperate for his touch I moved his hands onto my thighs

At that point I didn't feel any pain at all it's like it all went away by his touch

He breaks the kiss by kissing on my collarbone to my neck Leaving hickey marks for sure, I moan at his touch while I slightly tug on his hair, I didn't pay no mind on this being my first time, I was thinking on how he was my first kiss and now the person I will lose my virginity to.

All of my friends had told me stories about their first time being " rough" or "quick" but with Soda he took things slow and was mumbling words of praise which was driving me to the edge.

Soda looked at me and chuckled seeing me being a moaning mess because of his touch, He started taking his shirt off and pressed another kiss to my jaw.
I've seen soda without a shirt but never really admired how he looked until now, until he was going to go down on me.

" You sure you want this? " he asked whispering while continuously planting kisses on my jaw, I pay no attention caught up on my own thoughts of him, he looks at me not giving a response
" Hey, we don't gotta do this if you don't want to. " he says for reassurance
"huh? no, no- I want it to be you. " I say caressing his hair looking at him as he is hugging my lower stomach.
Soda smiles at my reassurence "yeah? your just really quiet" he mumbles as lowers his head on my stomach as his arms are locked around my back.
" I'm just nervous, aren't you? "
I say in a worried tone just wanting more reassurence from him.
"Yeah, Of course I am" he looks into my worried eyes giving me a kiss on my neck " look I'll go slow just tell me when you want me to stop. "

I nodd in response to him, I start to undo his belt while he looks down at me, he takes his denim jeans off himself, I see a buldge visible through his boxers which sends my confidence over the roof.
Soda swiftly unfastens my bra, the cold room air hiting me giving me chills around my body, Soda lays me to the bed as he reconnects his lips to mine, giving a more intimate kiss, he caresses my body as he swallows all my moan, he groans onto my lips biting the lower one but not breaking the kiss.

He breaks the kiss for a moment and he carries me to the drawers and grabs a singular condom, I was too caught in the moment and rejected the condom, Soda looked at me with wide eyes,
" You sure? " he asked confused I laugh at his expression and he chuckles
" I'm on the pill and I'll take one after. "
" alright. " he smiles looking at my eyes and then quickly attaching his lips to mine.
He's still carrying me and has me pinned by the door, my legs wrapped around his waist.

He then pulls his cock out, pre-cum already dripping
He slowly puts his tip inside and then shoves it fully still trying to get used to the feeling of my clit tightening around him, the warmth of his cock was enough to drive me to the edge, both of our heads fall back in the same time as I moan loudly, loud enough for at least anybody near the door to hear, he mumbles words of praises near my ear while he kisses my neck.
I start to get that nervous feeling again " S-Soda, Can you talk me through it, I'm just getting nervous right now and your really quiet" I say as I moan while tugging on his hair
" Y-Yeah sorry" he says trying to catch his breath but keeps breaking into moans he places more kisses on my lips continously connecting them and then breaking the kiss so he can breath.
" Fuck- Fuck you feel so good. "
He starts to thrust faster, his hips jolting them in rhythm, I wrap my arms around his neck for a better grip.

The door making the same rhythm sound since we were both relying on that door.

Soda then takes me to the bed and lays me on the mattress
" S-So fucking good"
My walls tighten around his cock
his pace quickens faster my nails began to dig deep into his back while my head falls back onto the mattress and my back arching off of the mattress

" S-Soda I'm close" I say looking like a mess with mascara smeared and my hair around my face, He kisses my neck and gives me multiple hickeys, not even make-up would cover all the marks.
"Let go, Y/N Cum for me" he moaned out furrowing his eyebrows together, his tone of voice sounding hoarse his movements becoming sloppier each time he thrusted.

"Your so beautiful baby" he plants multiple wet kisses on my face then lips,moving the hairs out of my face, his chest heaving trying to catch his breath.
Soda quickens the pace making the room fill with skin slapping, messy moans and loud panting.

"Shit!"I continue to squirm my way out of his grip from over stimulation as he pulls me closer to him each time, I arch my back off the bed as I paint his cock with my cum.
"shit, shit I'm close" he hissed as he dumped his load inside of me.

Soda couldn't hold himself up after he finished, he collapsed on top of my lower stomach.

I stoke his hair softly, I can feel him panting as he is hugging me he breaks the hug as grabs his towel from the corner of the room and wipes the dripping cum from in between my legs

"you need anything? " soda asked
" no, I'm good" I smile at him
Before taking the birth control pill.
"Alright" he kisses me before going turning off the lamp and hugging me, the smell of his Cologne and his warmth made me fall asleep in his arms.

~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE♡~~~~~~~
THE DRAMAS GOING TO BE CRAZYY BUT NO SURPRISES 😊