Y/n : if you are done then can we leave please don't create more scenes here let's go from here .

Jungkook : for today its enough let's go wifey . * he held her wrist and walk away from the hallway making there way towards the gate where james is waiting for them and there every student and professor are still can't believe what just happend . making there way towards the gate where james is waiting for them *

Y/n : leave my hand jungkook , whatever you did today is wrong i didn't except from you .

Jungkook : you are right , don't except from me anything wifey cuz jungkook is whole package of surprises.

James : wifey ?? * john is totally confused what are they talking about *

Jungkook : shut up james . Don't pretend you don't know anything i already told you before we came here so shut up your poisonous mouth .

James : congratulations y/n * he said smiling widely *

Y/n : shut your mouth James , if you don't want my punch .

James : ok ok let's go from here .

They reach the home and jungkook come out from the car and about to open the door but she harshly kicked the door and came out and heading towards the mansion without looking back to him .

Jungkook : james.. what just happened would you like to explain.* he said to james while his eyes are still fix on her back *

James : marriage life sir ... seems like mam is angry with you .

Jungkook : thats the matter ..okey ..thanks partner . * he also went from their leaving james alone *

James : i know from the very first day jungkook how much you are obsessed with her and iam happy that you make her sign the marriage paper. I know you are rude , arrogant and having a anger issue and those toxic alcohol and drugs but i know only she can help you to get rid of that addiction. * he keep talking to himself. James is a one of jungkook's trustworthy bodyguards choosen by his grandfather and he can trust james with his close eyes. James know everything about jungkook his every legal , illegal work .

Jungkook : where is this girl , she is so fast runner i just followed her from behind but in a blink of eyes she is nowhere to see .. ahh my head ...

Y/n : thank god he didn't see me * when she noticed jungkook is following her she quickly went behind the pillar and she succeeded to hide herself from her scary husband *

Jungkook : y/n ..y/n ....where are you * he make his way towards the upstairs *

Y/n : you rude jeon jungkook. You give me a so embarrassing moment today ..* she again make her way outside the mansion and reach to her favourite place . she always feel special and calm whenever she came this side of garden which is located in backyard of mansion . She sit on the swing and stare the tree which is infront of her *

Why i feel so calm whenever i came here its look like this is the only place in this mansion where i calm myself and my heart started to pounding like my heart want to say something to me .

Its been a hours jungkook didn't able to find her . He himself search the every corner of his house but he didn't find her so he also tell all maid to search outside..

Maid : sir ...sir ... i found her i mean mam
She is sitting at the backyard of mansion ..

Jungkook : ok ... now go ..

* he quickly went towards the backyard and saw her sitting on the swing he released a breath after seeing her figure..
She didn't notice jungkook and stand up from the swing and made her way towards the tree she keep watching the fallen leaves*