They passed Sanya who at that moment was just stunned, she was happy that her husband fully ignored her existence but she will definitely not ignore her. Senator Sanches should know what his daughter's doing to her husband in front of her, she obviously wants to seduce him.

They sat at the table reserved by the senator, followed by Sanya who sat next to her husband. The table there was round and Sanya sat immediately next to her husband, now her husband was sitting between the two of them, while Senator Sanches was sitting on her left side.

"President Valdez, I ordered--."

She noticed that her husband suddenly stood up and approached her.

"Sit here, Honey." he said then helped her to stand, he also pulled the chair she was going to sit on. "I used to feed my wife on my right side, I hope you don't mind sitting beside me Senator Sanches." her husband said while smiling at the senator.

"O-of course, of course I won't mind, President." the senator replied with a worried laugh.

She heard the click of Sanya's tongue next to her which made her eyebrow rise.

Her husband immediately took out the envelope from her bag that he was holding.

"I will stop beating around the bush, Senator." he handed him the envelope. "Here is the cancellation letter for your contract with my wife, please sign it."

"President--."

"What are you talking about Caleb?"

She turned to Sanya when she heard the anger in the tone of her voice, she saw her turned to her father.

"Dad, what is happening? You said we were just having lunch with Caleb." she said angrily to her father. "Why is there a cancellation letter now, for what?"

"Calm down, Sanya." the senator said.

"Fix it Dad, now!"

"That's why we're here."

Senator Sanchez seems to have spoiled his daughter too much, he doesn't seem to know how to control his daughter either.

Sanya closed her mouth but anger and annoyance could be seen on her face.

"President Valdez, I thought you agreed to meet me so we can discuss this properly." the senator said. "Can you please explain to me what's wrong and why you want to cancel our contract with your wife?"

"I explained everything to you yesterday when I called you, didn't I? So there's no reason for me to explain that thing to you again."

"But President--."

"I'm the one who wants to cancel our contract Senator Sanches." they both turned to her when she spoke. "I even signed the cancellation paper."

"What?!" Sanya said angrily, she even stood up from her seat. "How dare you do that, I didn't even do anything to you!"

"Ms. Sanya, didn't I tell you that I will not hesitate to tell your father to cancel our contract if you talk to my husband again?" she said to her. "You didn't listen to my warning, and still approached my husband."

Sanya didn't say anything, so she just continued.

"And instead of apologizing, you even shouted at me, that's why I've decided to cancel our contract for good, that way you won't be able to approach my husband again."

"But Madam, can we at least talk about what happened first? Give us a chance--."

"You should be talking to your daughter and not to us, Senator Sanches." she answered seriously. "I even gave her a chance, but she didn't stop and deliberately seducing my husband in front of me, and you think I will keep quiet while another woman wants to seduce my man?"

"He is my--."

Sanya was about to slap her but was stopped when they heard the angry voice of her husband.

"How dare you!"

Her husband said angrily as he looked sharply at Sanya, he even stood up because of what Sanya did and hugged her immediately.

"Caleb... I... I didn't mean to do that."

"Sanya, enough!" Senator Sanches said and stood up from his seat and approached his daughter, he even forced her to bow her head in front of them. "I know it's my daughter's fault, I'm sorry and we will sign the cancellation paper."

After Senator Sanches and Sanya signed the cancellation paper, they immediately left the restaurant, they didn't even eat because according to her husband, he still had to take care of something in his company.

"Are you not hungry?" he asked her when they got into his car. "Where do you want to eat?"

She turned to her husband and was surprised because of what he said, she couldn't stop smiling thinking that they were at the restaurant earlier but they didn't eat there and now he was going to ask her where she wanted to eat.

"Why haven't we eaten at that restaurant then?" she asked smiling.

"We won't be able to digest the food there."

She just laughed and think where she wanted to eat.

"Uhmm, I want to eat in Jollibee."

"Fast food?"

"Yeah."

"Uhmm, okay, we'll eat at Jollibee then."