They both catch their breath as their lips part.

"Don't... arouse the pervert in me, Honey." he whispered to her.

But his wife just smiled at him and kissed him again while staring into his eyes as if she was testing how long his patience would last. He felt that his wife was seducing him, and he didn't hesitate to get seduced by her.

He immediately laid her down on the big sofa and stood up.

"I'm having a hard time as it is." he said while undressing. "You have no idea how much I've gritted my teeth and held back for the past month."

The doctor did not forbid them to make love, she explained to them that their baby is protected by the amniotic fluid in his wife's uterus, as well as by the strong muscle of the uterus itself and sexual activities won't affect their baby, but she still warned them to avoid an intense one.

"I will be gentle." he whispered to her and went on top of her, he made sure not to pin down his wife's stomach.

He also started to undress his wife when he suddenly remembered something, he immediately stood up and covered his manhood using his hand while running to lock his office.

He heard his wife burst out laughing from the sofa.

-----

The next day, her husband took her to meet Senator Sanches, it will be her first time that she will cancel a contract with another person. She knows that it's not good for them, especially for her, if Sanya continues to work in her shop.

She also let her husband investigate the Sanches family because she doesn't like what his daughter's doing, she doesn't want to judge them but there is something wrong with what is happening. She should have just followed Grandma's decision not to accept their offer as her business partner back then.

She sighed, she needs to be careful with other people now, she should no longer make baseless decisions or do things that will harm, especially now that there is a life inside her womb.

"Ah, can I go to the washroom first?" she said to her husband after they entered the restaurant where they said they were going to meet Senator Sanches.

"I'll wait for you here outside."

"Go to our table, maybe Senator Sanches is waiting for us there."

"Honey, I told you that while we are together in other places other than our villa and my office, I will not take my eyes off you, I will always be by your side."

"Even inside the washroom?" she asked while laughing.

"If they will allow me inside, sure I will."

"Even if I poop?"

"I will wipe your butt then."

She just laughed and hit her husband on his shoulder before she went inside the washroom, when she finished, she came out of the washroom and was surprised to see Sanya and her husband outside.

She saw her husband's eyes were closed while leaning against the wall with his arms crossed on his chest, he didn't seem to care about Sanya who was happily talking in front of him.

"Honey?" she called him.

He immediately opened his eyes and ran towards her.

"Are you done?" he asked smiling at her while wagging his tail. "Let's go."

Her husband looked like literally a golden retriever begging her to take him, she smiled and grabbed her husband's hand.

"Let's go."