chapter 47

Aadya was eating her cake like a child Om and Parul were having their dinner while Yug was looking at his wife with a smile. Parul was looking at her son and daughter in law she wanted to talk but they weren't ready for any conversation.

Om- Yug eat your dinner, don't you dare to stop my princess......... Aadya looked at her father in law with a smile.

Yug- sweetie have your dinner too not only cake........she glared at him again.

Aadya- you again open your mouth shhh let me eat .

After eating she was resting in her room when she got a call it's became regular daily routine, after coming back someone used to call her daily but never said anything.

Aadya- hello..........she didn't get any reply.

Aadya- I'm okay and I know who are you.........she heard a sigh.

Aadya- stop calling me can't you understand simple thi..aaaaaaaa............phone slipped from her eyes, she felt extreme pain in her abdomen she clutched her abdomen and sat on her knees, she tried to call someone but her voice wasn't coming out, she tried to grab her phone too but couldn't do, the person on phone was calling her name in panick. After some minutes Parul was going to her room when she heard Aadya's muffled cry she ran inside and found Aadya on floor crying in pain she ran towards her and took her in her embrace.

Parul- beta what happened hmm..........she asked in panick.

Aadya- bahut dard ho raha hai maaaa..........she cried again.

Parul- YUG OM ..........she called them loudly.

They came there running and found Aadya in dreadful condition Yug ran towards them and embraced Aadya, Ranvijay asked the doctor to came in main palce.

Yug- sweetie mera baccha what happened..........he clutched her tightly in his arms.

Aadya- bahut dard ho raha hai please do something Rana sa I'm feeling like I'm dieing..........he hugged her more tightly.

Yug- no no meri jaan, doctor is coming just hold on for some minutes.........he kissed her head multiple times.

Aadya- Yug our baby please I want our baby safe and I ........... aaaaaaaa............. again she felt a harsh cramp, soon doctors entered there, he made her lay on bed in all these Parul found blood on floor and Aadya dress she instantly understand what is going to happened.

Doc- Maharaj please I request you to all leave the room we need to hurry up ........... Yug wasn't ready but Ranvijay dragged him out first time he was disobeying his Raja ji.

Yug- Ranvijay let me go my sweetie needs me..........he tried to go but Ranvijay didn't left him.

Ranvijay- Raja ji please wait doctor is inside.......... A panicked doctor came outside ran towards her.

Doc- Maharaj Rani Ji's condition is very bad it's a case of miscarriage we can't save the child and if we tried then we can lose Rani ji too, so I request for your order .

Om- save my daughter and listen nothing should happen her or else I'll slit your neck..........doc left inside again and locked the door.

Yug was totally frozen on his place he wasn't in condition to say or do anything, Om sensed his condition and hugged him, Yug came back in his sense and started crying.

Yug- baba sa my baby my sweetie they are in pain..........he hugged his father tightly, Ranvijay felt very bad after looking at his Raja ji's condition he had gone through the same situation but conditions were different he had lost his wife that day now his Raja ji list his child.

Om- stop crying Yug you have to handle Aadya she needs you.

Yug- what will I answer her when she'll ask about our child......... Parul put her hand on his shoulders he instantly hugged his mother.

Yug- maa sa I lost this time again in front of destiny, it snatched my baby..........he was crying like a baby .

Parul- shhh mera baccha you need to be strong beta she needs you the most, cry as much you want but don't cry infront of her hmmm.........he cried in his mother's arms.

After one hour doctor came followed by nurse she looked at Yug with sympathy his condition was very bad.

Doc- Maharaj helpers had cleaned her room Rani ji is now out of danger she need bed rest atleast for Two weeks and it's was a boy nurse ............nurse come infront she was holding the child who was wrapped in white cloth, Yug took it with a shivering hand he was about to open the Knot but Parul held his hand and nodded in no.

Yug- my baby maa please...........his tears were flowing.

Om- no beta you're not that strong even no one is that strong who can see his child in this condition.

Yug- just once baba sa.........he was pleading.

Om- no Yug, beta we have to perform his last rites before Aadya could wakeup she should she him let's go.

--------🌹🌹🌹🌹---------

Vidhan was feeling restless he was twisting and turning Ruhi wokeup because of his movements she looked at him, he was sweating in AC.

Ruhi- Vidhan ji what happened..........she cupped his face.

Vidhan- nothing jaan sleep........he kissed her palms and put his head on her chest she was caressing his hairs when get a call .
He was shocked and scared why Ranvijay was calling him this late , he sat on the bed and picked up the call but after hearing his phone slipped from his hand eyes were filled with tears Ruhi noticed his condition and put her hand on his shoulder.

Ruhi- Vidhan ji what happened who was on call?

Vidhan- Aa..... Aadya.......mi...mis... miscarriage......... Ruhi cupped her mouth tears started flowing from her eyes.

Ruhi- we need to go Aadu needs us let's go.

They found everyone was already in hall expect Shiv, Rudra was shivering in fear he did't imagine his sister in that condition ever.

Vidhan- mumma papa you guys stay here we'll inform you everything..........he said to his parents.

Yuvaraj- beta take care of her ........... Vidhan nodded in yes .

Deepthi- where is dad he isn't even picking his call..........she was trying his phone but he wasn't answering.

Ruhi- right now I don't care my Aadu need us please let's go.........they left for airport.

Shiv's POV

Why did my princess cried like that I don't what happened to my princess.
Please be safe baccha dadda is coming to you, please Mahakal protect my princess from every evil. This time I'll kill Diksha with my own hand I promise Avika, I loved her because you considered her as your own daughter but she betrayed us not anymore she need do be dead

End of Shiv's POV

He had already reached Jaipur and right now going for palace he was very tensed for Aadya soon he reached there and ran inside. He saw Om and Parul sitting there with tensed faces.

Shiv- Om where is my princess.........he sensed that something is definitely wrong after seeing their tensed face.

Om- in her room ...........he wasn't in good condition.

Shiv- what happened to her ............ Om look at him with confusion.

Om- you don't know?

Shiv- how can I she was speaking on call and suddenly she cried.

Om- she had miscarriage.........he said with all his courage, Shiv stumbled on his feets but held the sofa.

Shiv- h....how....is.....she...ca...can....I..meet .....h..her.

Om- sleeping don't worry Yug is with her Shiv........both sat on the sofa.

Her Loving Prince (Love Series 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें